• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN playtime tracking now supported

Thanks to some changes Sony has made to the API PSN playtime tracking is now live on the site :) We're still in the process of rolling it out and may not show for all games yet. Past hours played on PS4 are counted. PS3 and Vita games are not supported, however.

Please post here if you experience any issues so we can look into it.

Known Issues
For bundled/compilation games, we are unable to see the hours played for each game individually. That means for titles like Uncharted Collection and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, we only have access to the total playtime for the collection itself. Currently, we're showing this playtime on only one game in the set.

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 1.01.15 AM.png

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Exophase uses the API available through the new mobile app to track playtime. I heard from other people that Sony records playtime for PS3 games too (it showed up in the yearly email), but it's not available publicly.

bastiHST

Is it possible to have more detailed statistics?
Time played per day. Or how long a certain game was played on certain days? I miss those things. Like on the 3DS.

pablocebo

Hello, almost no games mark me hours, do you know why that can be? a greeting

Hola, casi ningún juego me marca horas, ¿sabes por qué puede ser? un saludo

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello, almost no games mark me hours, do you know why that can be? a greeting

Hola, casi ningún juego me marca horas, ¿sabes por qué puede ser? un saludo

Maybe you played the games offline? It's not a site issue, though, PSN is showing the same. Delisted games from the store also won't show hours.

InfameOne

Anyway to know the time spent in delisted games (like Driveclub and others)?
The PS5 (couldn't get one) shows the time for delisted games?

pablocebo

Hello, I have tested my secondary account and it does not mark the hours well, is it necessary to have something activated on the ps4?

Kaisen

Thanks to some changes Sony has made to the API PSN playtime tracking is now live on the site :) We're still in the process of rolling it out and may not show for all games yet. Past hours played on PS4 are counted. PS3 and Vita games are not supported, however.

Please post here if you experience any issues so we can look into it.

Known Issues
For bundled/compilation games, we are unable to see the hours played for each game individually. That means for titles like Uncharted Collection and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, we only have access to the total playtime for the collection itself. Currently, we're showing this playtime on all games in the set, and we're working on a solution so the playtime for these games isn't counted multiple times in the overall total.

View attachment 10851
Playtime is not updating

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Playtime is not updating
Can you elaborate more, which games? Your profile looks up to date based on what I'm seeing on the PS5. If it's not updating it's likely an issue on Sony's end.

Unlucky 13

I just had a friend recommend this site/board, and its terrific! I love the idea. I've read through this thread, and did a manual scan, but still don't have some of my games (all PSN) correct with hours played. It seems like anything that I've done since late 2019 is probably correct, but that games before that are really hit and miss.

Some have hours played that are a fraction of what I've actually done, and some aren't even listed at all. Some examples are:

Ratchet & Clank
Horizon Zero Dawn
Assassins Creed Origins
Assassins Creed Unity
Mass Effect Andromeda
Dragon Age XI
Uncharted The Lost Legacy