• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP-3000 - CFW possible now?

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
indeed! but the question is when will the 3k have cfw and an iso loader!
by the way! dax released a cfwEnabler v2.50, BUT it is'n fot psp 3k yet
OK, Let me correct something, D_A is not the one who released it, but Xenogears and Becaus5e.

Sliderkk

If D_A comes out with something it won't be until after the PSP2 comes out this Christmas. This way he gets them both in one shot or proves that the PSP2 has a different security all together.

You could be right, if DA found any kind of flaw that allows the pre-IPL to be dumped in the TA-090 enviroment then he might wait until sony screwes up and brings it on to the PSP Go first.

lawrence27

I've been monitoring the forum in pspgen and i think yoshi is making a big progress on porting a cfe to the psp3k, even though it didn't came from yoshi himself, his tester is confident that they can make it.

Finger crossed ;)

randra

it's getting boring! cfw soon for psp3000, bla bla bla. nothing real. only rumors!
till cfw arrives for the psp3k i am waiting for HEN R3(curios if it will have iso loader)

Fives

it's getting boring! cfw soon for psp3000, bla bla bla. nothing real. only rumors!
till cfw arrives for the psp3k i am waiting for HEN R3(curios if it will have iso loader)

ofc it won't

Ragnarok

Davee would never include an iso loader in his chickHen

abchopra2010

He knows he cant do it. Still he wont. I guess he should include it, cuz someone else will do it after all and get the praise.

Ragnarok

He knows he cant do it. Still he wont. I guess he should include it, cuz someone else will do it after all and get the praise.

You mean he knows he CAN do it.

unlockingsky

You could be right, if DA found any kind of flaw that allows the pre-IPL to be dumped in the TA-090 enviroment then he might wait until sony screwes up and brings it on to the PSP Go first.

good luck on that. sony constantly update their hardware every 3-6 months (estimate). just look at the historical hardware revision for psp 1k, 2k, and 3k. i believe the future mod would be hardmods than soft.

sony has been tightening their software security. why do you think psp4k is umdless?