• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3000 Hack - 5.03 ARAB (WTF!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
I think I already established earlier that all they did was hex edit the H.Bin to say 5.03 ARAB.

Dan

Contributor
Oh no, right now we're fully in belief of everything. Thing is, we just don't believe what's going on with the 'custom firmware,' whether it's just a firmware spoof or it actually is real, I/we don't know. But i wouldn't bother wasting my time on this without evidence, preferably a video.

I'm not saying your lying, or what that other guy said basically - we're racist - we just aren't going to believe a load of bull about new custom firmware, which might not even be in the making. I'm not flaming you, but that's just the way it is. I'll kick myself in the balls if i see this on the frontpage, until then it's a waste of our time. Just don't bring shit up here that isn't worth discussing. Requesting a close.

GOODBYE.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
This thread is a fucking mess, and seeing as though no one can see the report post button I guess I'll do it. Posting the words requesting closhure pl0x won't do anything.

This thread doesn't need closing at all, it needs cleaning. Yes, you are welcome to be wary about this new firmware but it doesn't mean it's fake and the developer should be e-raped. It's actually weird seeing how the PSP community turned out, there are more firmwares than truly original games, and every single thing that actually gets released get scrutinized. No one is ever happy with anything anymore.

Jesus Christ.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
This thread has severed its purpose way beyond the due date, as such it will be closed to prevent any further confusion it may cause

Status
Not open for further replies.