• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3000 Hack - 5.03 ARAB (WTF!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

afteralter

S for Surreal
Hi , Young people, I am the team leader BRAMJNET making costum ARAB, important for you to laugh with our team this is the first time in which we work and you must help us, but I did not expect much, and now why do you want proof that we are our own costum ARAB did not change the name costum chikHEN???

weird people.

request for close please. this was a dead thread.

psp3k

T for Tired
Hi , Young people, I am the team leader BRAMJNET making costum ARAB, important for you to laugh with our team this is the first time in which we work and you must help us, but I did not expect much, and now why do you want proof that we are our own costum ARAB did not change the name costum chikHEN???

WTF are you serious
you dont even know how to make a Homebrew Game
and you did change the ChickHEN to ARAB :angry:
if what I am saying is not true
prove me wrong :closedeyes:

afteralter

S for Surreal

XHuMxMeRX

iam another member in bramjnet team

no the custom is real and we didnt change the name ok

we are not small children to change the name and the members in this forum will see what are we going to do

afteralter

S for Surreal
What's inside a video???

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM EST ----------

im Waiting ..................................

probably a video of you launching arab cfw or whatever is that called.
and showing what it does.

iam another member in bramjnet team

no the custom is real and we didnt change the name ok

we are not small children to change the name and the members in this forum will see what are we going to do

you can easily hex-edit h.bin.
i can do it (i'm no dev)
so you probably want to give us proof.

not some fake screen shot shiz

edit : if you can't post a vid (worth seeing) and just out some more fake SS. then we'd probably think bramjnet are still a-holes.

Raino193

hey , if you all wanna a prove you should wait and see what will gonna to happen after 1/7/2009 ....

and i understand why are all of you don't want that happen ... because we are the first arabian who make a custem firmware for psp 3000 ... and because we are arab you all hate us ..

see you all when it released ... bye

afteralter

S for Surreal

afteralter

S for Surreal
and by flaming them you're giving them attention ;)

probably. lol. we should be requesting for this thread to be closed.

/close please :)

SquidgyB

and i understand why are all of you don't want that happen ... because we are the first arabian who make a custem firmware for psp 3000 ... and because we are arab you all hate us ..

I don't want to stoke the fire here, but something needs to be said about this comment.

@ Raino193; If you truly believe that then I feel sorry for you. "We" do not hate you. "We" do not hate anyone because of their colour, religion, country of residence, sexual orientation or any other factor.

It's true that there are racists everywhere, I'm sure you'll agree that there are racist Arabs, Englishmen, Americans, Welsh, Russian etc people everywhere, probably a few on this forum, according to probability. But to tar everyone with the same brush is, well, a bit daft.

There are people on this forum who I may "hate" (though that's really too strong a word for someone who I just have no respect for), mainly either for stealing others' work without giving credit, or as one person did (who shall remain unnamed) posted a file on the forum "for testing" which would brick a psp because he got flamed.

In any case, assuming racism is silly. About as silly as the state of this "scene" at the moment to be honest. People are so twitchy, waiting for releases, getting exited about every little drop of (mis)information that's posted anywhere.

Why don't we all just go and play on our PSPs? I was of the opinion that would be the reason most people bought them, surely?

afteralter

S for Surreal
I don't want to stoke the fire here, but something needs to be said about this comment.

@ Raino193; If you truly believe that then I feel sorry for you. "We" do not hate you. "We" do not hate anyone because of their colour, religion, country of residence, sexual orientation or any other factor.

It's true that there are racists everywhere, I'm sure you'll agree that there are racist Arabs, Englishmen, Americans, Welsh, Russian etc people everywhere, probably a few on this forum, according to probability. But to tar everyone with the same brush is, well, a bit daft.

There are people on this forum who I may "hate" (though that's really too strong a word for someone who I just have no respect for), mainly either for stealing others' work without giving credit, or as one person did (who shall remain unnamed) posted a file on the forum "for testing" which would brick a psp because he got flamed.

In any case, assuming racism is silly. About as silly as the state of this "scene" at the moment to be honest. People are so twitchy, waiting for releases, getting exited about every little drop of (mis)information that's posted anywhere.

Why don't we all just go and play on our PSPs? I was of the opinion that would be the reason most people bought them, surely?

Well said, SquidgyB. That's our fire extuinguisher :p

perfect-gt

i would love to see an arab cfw!keep working and i am sure that all the psp underground community will be thankful!to all the devs: please CO-OPERATE!!!!!!!!

MattX

Well,if they can give more kids and teenagers fun from psp,I think it is a wonderful work.

imported_Ahmed

Ok Ok , You want to make as We change that the name of the costum , but we are not a lie, but for the rest will tell you that we changed the name. now what ???

psp3k

T for Tired
Ok Ok , You want to make as We acknowledge that the name of the costum , but we are not a lie, but for the rest will tell you that we changed the name. now what ???

What man i dont understand you
could someone explain??!

Status
Not open for further replies.