• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3000 Hack - 5.03 ARAB (WTF!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Any suggestions to compatiblize (sorry for my english) CFWEnabler to make it remains in flash? So that we wouldn't have to reboot it everytime and we'll have recovery mode

Slasher

Suck It
Any suggestions to compatiblize (sorry for my english) CFWEnabler to make it remains in flash? So that we wouldn't have to reboot it everytime and we'll have recovery mode

Wrong thread.

And no, not going to happen anytime soon. Not until the pre-ipl gets cracked.

xiemphongthan

Hmm...okay I know it's wrong thread but I'm lazy to create another thread =.=. Where can i discuss things like that? HEN Discussion?

darrylthebest

lol

I Hex Edited it to 7.00 m33 ****R2
Ma N00b friends Think that i have hacked my psp 3k ...lol...

xiemphongthan

I Hex Edited it to 7.00 m33 ****R2
Ma N00b friends Think that i have hacked my psp 3k ...lol...
LOL. You should have cancelled the "****R2" to make it more realistic and just change the system software to 5.00 M33-6. That's enough to scare the shit out of your friend and make the best out of this hex editing :laugh:

Ragnarok

I think thats what he did already.

Cryox

Bro.
I know this is for HEN, but what file in the flash0 do i hex or change in rco editor to change my system software version? I have 5.00 M33-6 on meh phat psp.

xiemphongthan

I know this is for HEN, but what file in the flash0 do i hex or change in rco editor to change my system software version? I have 5.00 M33-6 on meh phat psp.
Use Davee's unlimited character version spoofer

xiemphongthan

Raino193

hey guys ... im form the site that you translate it by psp3k ...
and i came to here to say to all the people we are making our custem for psp3000 and psp 2000 ... not for 1000 ..

and you all guys said that the h.bin file has been changed ... not in your dream's its official psp 3000 custem ... but we have some problem's in the custem .. we went to "Ms0Skit0" he is a member of M33 Team ... you can go to dark alex form and check it .

we the arab or bramjnet team gotta his help in that ... he said to us it well released soon or nearly at date 1/7/2009 or up ... waiting for it ...
it wll contain ... play iso/cso games
play plugins
just i said it well be just for psp3000 and psp slim 2000
.......... waiting for you "Ms0Skit0"

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
That has already been figured out on like Pg 1
If you are going to bring back a LONG dead thread, read it thoroughly before you post because the thread is just cluttering the first pg with no new info

Bill

That has already been figured out on like Pg 1
If you are going to bring back a LONG dead thread, read it thoroughly before you post because the thread is just cluttering the first pg with no new info

He said that we were wrong about them changing the h.bin to say ARAB, and that the picture was a real custom firmware...

imported_Ahmed

Hi , Young people, I am the team leader BRAMJNET making costum ARAB, important for you to laugh with our team this is the first time in which we work and you must help us, but I did not expect much, and now why do you want proof that we are our own costum ARAB did not change the name costum chikHEN???

Status
Not open for further replies.