• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

psp 3000 hen stolen kernel exploit

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
First off let me clear this up.
miriam is actually ketchup who is actually helldashx.

You no that guy who made the hx-1 firwares(3.71 & 3.72)

Same people.

Dark-AleX.org - Ver Tema - Stealing credits for fame

This is about this.

http://www.pspgen.com/psp-3000-5-02hen- ... 84918.html

This is about how I trusted someone called "miriam" and I gave him a kernel exploit of C+D, which was found by joek (the ONLY ONE that deserves credit of that), just to play for HIMSELF, as it is being used to decrypt 3k modules, but the first thing he did was to show to others to get a bit of fame.

Now i realize not to trust anyone anymore, thanks.

more info here: Sceners.org - or how to deceive constantly.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh

-chw42-

Like a Boss
That sucks. Just shows you how much people want attention.

The good thing is, at least there's an exploit and the PSP-3000 is almost hacked.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
That sucks. Just shows you how much people want attention.

The good thing is, at least there's an exploit and the PSP-3000 is almost hacked.

no its fully hacked and running cfw. with the hen.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I thought they were looking for another exploit?

its fully exploited but this is the exploit dax used to decrypt psp3000 modules.

if they used that then it would be harder to make cfw out of newer versions of ofw.

this one exploit is how alot of the other exploits where found including pandoras battery.

We shouldnt even know about it.

Hardrive

Contributor
Excuse me for not reading French, but has the exploit been released? Because if it has, I'm afraid that Sony will patch it. However, if he just made a youtube video of it, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Sure, it's still stealing credit, but it's not going to jeopardize the exploit.

Slasher

Suck It
Excuse me for not reading French, but has the exploit been released? Because if it has, I'm afraid that Sony will patch it. However, if he just made a youtube video of it, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Sure, it's still stealing credit, but it's not going to jeopardize the exploit.
I don't know French and I could figure this much out :p
It isn't released, it's just a video thankfully. The guy is wanting fame & credit for it though which isn't cool...

Adiuvo

I never understand what goes through people's heads when they do this. It's obvious that the original author is going to say that it isn't their work, so what's the point in claiming? It's just going to bring negative attention.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
I cant even express how much of a lie this is, its a mere mis-understanding.
Im not allowed to give anything away but this is a HUGE mix-up and a very bitchy move by dax.

Please everyone note this is not stolen.
More a lack of communication.

Davee

lolhax
Yeah, we all know Alek does anything to get closer to Alex. I think Alex is a little jealous of the GEN team. They hack 3000 before he does, he has a little tantrum and BAM! Flames Miriam.

Alex flames without citing ANY evidence that this HEN uses his code. Then again, I might be totally off.

So far, only Miriam provided evidence. Alex just accused.

My opinion on the matter.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I never understand what goes through people's heads when they do this. It's obvious that the original author is going to say that it isn't their work, so what's the point in claiming? It's just going to bring negative attention.

no he is the author but he used an exploit that was supposed to be unknown to us.

he used an exploit that has led to alot of the developement of most newer exploits (pandora)
and its also how dax has access to decrypted flash0 that makes it more easy to make cfw (or somthin like that im tired)

if sony patches this it will be way harder to make cfw.

Thats about all i know so far but im still lookin around and if you want ill keep you posted.

Slasher

Suck It
If this guy actually releases the HEN for psp-3000, then sony will patch the kernel exploit in an instant. If this happens, it is very very bad.

The big problem underlying this I believe is just the fact that he went ahead and used a kernel exploit that was founded by team C&D, and took credit for it himself. If him not giving credit isn't behind this controversy, then it's just the fact that he used the exploit and is flaunting it for fame.

Who knows, maybe Sony will see this and try to contact him to reveal the exploit to them for $? Let's hope this guy isn't going to accept an offer like that

Davee

lolhax
There is no way Sony can patch an exploit they see on a video. It's impossible, I wish Alex and Alek would get over this and see that the exploit is safe. It even says so on that pspgen page, that it won't be released until a secondary exploit is found to prevent the loss of the current one.

Slasher

Suck It
There is no way Sony can patch an exploit they see on a video. It's impossible, I wish Alex and Alek would get over this and see that the exploit is safe. It even says so on that pspgen page, that it won't be released until a secondary exploit is found to prevent the loss of the current one.

Oh I know that - I was just saying that IF it got released for whatever reason, it would be patched by Sony and we'll lose the only currently known kernel exploit.

I'm glad he isn't releasing this because he knows that this kernel exploit is valuable, but it seems as though he is trying to grab fame by showing off what he did w/ C&D's work.

I can see where Alex is coming from, but I think Alek's article in general is kind of negative in the sense that it's putting down Miriam which I don't necessarily agree with.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh

Yes but there mad because miriam is helldashx and i guess dax doesnt care to much for him because with his hex firmwares he piggy backs off of dax's code.

Had he known who miriam aka ketchup aka helldashx was he wouldnt have told him of this exploit. (or at least thats what i get from it.)

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
First off let me clear this up.
miriam is actually ketchup who is actually helldashx.

You no that guy who made the hx-1 firwares(3.71 & 3.72)

Same people.

Does your brain shrink BlackBurd?
Your going on that from one article, Miriam is NOT helldashx there is a connection but this pack of lies has to stop.
There is no solid evidence.