• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

psp 3000 hen stolen kernel exploit

EvilSeph

Administrator
I don't see why we should or shouldn't - nothing has been said in this thread apart from "I know this, but I won't say why". It seems everyone is privy to information these days which makes me wonder why everyone is being so secretive.

I just have this for advice: don't take what you see, hear or "know" at face value. What you think you know may not be what is true.

Neither side can offer enough evidence to prove their case due to obvious trust and security issues, so really, this discussion is just two people with cliques pointing fingers at each other with no real proof.

The title stays (unless another Staff member decides otherwise - and if that is the case, I ask that they contact me first). If this discussion gets out of hand and the title is flamebait as you claim, it will be closed. So far, everyone has been civil enough.

All I've really seen is people with big heads because they believe they know more than everyone else. Seriously, if you're going to say something don't use the usual "I know this but I can't tell you" excuse, it's really old and just adds to this pointless drama.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
You seem to be a bit agro in this thread, just because you're more clued i than the average Joe doesn't mean you have to be all high and mighty about it.
I think you have been just waiting to say that ... you could have at least chosen an angry quote to say i was being agro.

But i was merely saying how people have ALL gone by DAX's accusation and use it as law in this argument.

Serideth

I think you have been just waiting to say that ... you could have at least chosen an angry quote to say i was being agro..

Wrong, and a word of advice to you, don't make assumptions on what I have been "waiting" to say.

Maybe "agro" was the wrong word, but you're acting as if you know more than everyone else, and without evidence you just come across as an idiot farting off utter crap.

cant even express how much of a lie this is, its a mere mis-understanding.
Im not allowed to give anything away
Sure sure, don't bother posting this kind of BS unless you can back it up.

Also this here:

Does your brain shrink BlackBurd?

It's just rude and doesn't help with the conversation, so here's your choice, cop on and stop flaming and posting how much you know (unless you can back it up) or get out of this thread.

If you want to continue this you know where to find me.

Bubbletune

Wrong, and a word of advice to you, don't make assumptions on what I have been "waiting" to say.

Maybe "agro" was the wrong word, but you're acting as if you know more than everyone else, and without evidence you just come across as an idiot farting off utter crap.

Sure sure, don't bother posting this kind of BS unless you can back it up.

Also this here:

It's just rude and doesn't help with the conversation, so here's your choice, cop on and stop flaming and posting how much you know (unless you can back it up) or get out of this thread.

If you want to continue this you know where to find me.

Even though his way of posting might be slightly rude, I have to agree with him on some points. I don't think we should side with either sides, while people in this thread seem so certainth of Dark_AleX being right. He has provided no prove, and nor has Miriam. I'm not saying it's true, but have you ever thought of the idea Dark_AleX might just want to stay the number one PSP developer, and starts twisting the stories to make it come out good for him. I've spoken to Miriam several times (and so has Granite), and there is one thing I know for sure, she never looked for fame, and blindly following the claims made by Dark_AleX is a no-go.

Ok, First post on this forum for months (I know, I should post more) and I don't know what side to believe. Yeah I know Dark_Alex is probably a trustworthy guy but this is the internet, no one knows for sure about the secret exploit.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm not saying it's true, but have you ever thought of the idea Dark_AleX might just want to stay the number one PSP developer, and starts twisting the stories to make it come out good for him. I've spoken to Miriam several times (and so has Granite), and there is one thing I know for sure, she never looked for fame, and blindly following the claims made by Dark_AleX is a no-go.

Granted this is the Internet and it is certainly a possibility, but based on conversations I've had with Alex in the past, I don't think he's at all concerned about being the "number one" developer. It's the fact that someone he thought he was friends with used him for personal gain. Plus Miriam isn't the first prominent developer to lose Alex's trust. You can imagine he was pretty pissed off to find that yet another person he exchanged ideas and code with double crossed him.