• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

hiftic

I tried to upgrade my psp from 3.90 m33-3 to 4.01 m33 but after the verifying of the 401.pbp file, it says that ;
the system configuration of this psp system does not appear to be correct.
(DRNFFFFFFBO)
what should i do now ?

january39

eXo Staff
I tried to upgrade my psp from 3.90 m33-3 to 4.01 m33 but after the verifying of the 401.pbp file, it says that ;
the system configuration of this psp system does not appear to be correct.
(DRNFFFFFFBO)
what should i do now ?

Im sure i have answered this b4,hmmmm

Use IDstorage manager, i think you have key 4 or 8 missing. Check it first and if so use dc9 to regenerate the required keys.

hiftic

Im sure i have answered this b4,hmmmm

Use IDstorage manager, i think you have key 4 or 8 missing. Check it first and if so use dc9 to regenerate the required keys.

Sorry, i am new to this..
Where can i get the IDstorage manager and how do i check it ?

january39

eXo Staff
We have IDstorage manager on the exo D/l pages, put it on your memory card and let it run.

Feedback the results before you do anything after

january39

eXo Staff
You can either now,

Obtain the key 0x00041 and copy/paste it into the flash drive

OR dump your IDstorage, and then regenerate the IDstorage using DC8.

Both, have there risks attached. You have tried using a pandora battery to flash the FW on first, though?

J

jx233

hiftic said:
the IDstorage manager says that
the checking of key 0x0041 failed! This key is a copy of key 0x0006.

Try Keycleaner v1.4 instead. It is more udpated then Idstorage Manager.

january39

eXo Staff
Google is your friend - If you do not know about Copy/paste you might be better reading up on PSP repairs before you start ;)

Mamaro

Good day,
have a problem....i think here is the best place to ask for help :)

A few days ago i donwload a few psx-psp games, movies and psp games original....but i put psx game in wrong folder (that is what i untherstand when i read faqs), but i dont know what game give me problem with my psp......each time i turn on my psp she go direct to recovery menu (M33 recovery menu) i dont know why....when i try run /psp/recovery/eboot.pbp give me that error 80010002.

that is not all....i dont have that folder....because i format my memory stick and all options....i read about new firmware and upgrade to 5.00 the new one....and think problem is solve...wrongggg he keep that.

each time i play a game one key miss, exemple boots to run, direction move, choose item, acelarate etc etc...now i can't play any game perfect...you untherstand the problem/error!?
for last when i play a game and try "home" to come back to "menu", psp don't let me choose "yes" or "no".
can you help me out?

is possible donwgrade my psp from 5.00? and make batery pandora and memory stick!? to have chore all is ok for now on?

thx i hope you can help me :)

any question plz mail me :D

hope you say something soon.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Good day,
have a problem....i think here is the best place to ask for help :)

A few days ago i donwload a few psx-psp games, movies and psp games original....but i put psx game in wrong folder (that is what i untherstand when i read faqs), but i dont know what game give me problem with my psp......each time i turn on my psp she go direct to recovery menu (M33 recovery menu) i dont know why....when i try run /psp/recovery/eboot.pbp give me that error 80010002.

that is not all....i dont have that folder....because i format my memory stick and all options....i read about new firmware and upgrade to 5.00 the new one....and think problem is solve...wrongggg he keep that.

each time i play a game one key miss, exemple boots to run, direction move, choose item, acelarate etc etc...now i can't play any game perfect...you untherstand the problem/error!?
for last when i play a game and try "home" to come back to "menu", psp don't let me choose "yes" or "no".
can you help me out?

is possible donwgrade my psp from 5.00? and make batery pandora and memory stick!? to have chore all is ok for now on?

thx i hope you can help me :)

any question plz mail me :D

hope you say something soon.

dude. read the friggin' rules, WE DON'T SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO DOWNLOAD GAMES ILLEGALLY THROUGH THE INTERNET!

and by the looks of it, you have key problems, use the keypatcher (SEARCH on the forums, you'll find it) also, try to make a pandora battery (That recovery execution option can be used to execute PBPs for recovery) to re-install your firmware.

tarubz

hmm... try resetting your settings and setting your PSP to NOUMD mode (Sony's driver)

it might start working :) if so, post it and I will add it to the list

P.S: Updated the list yet again.

Hi. This is my first post and Im still new in psp. Im using 4.01 m33-2. Now my problem is that I pasted a game(Fight Night Round 3) in the ISO and when I opened it, I receive an error code 80000104. I scanned the list of error codes posted but failed to find what the error code is. I have also read the thread and found this suggestion, but it didnt work also. Same error appears happen in 4/6 of my psp games.

-I have tried putting the game to a friends psp and it work so game is not the problem
-I have tried recopying
-I have tried enabling and disabling both configurations in adv->adv. config in Recovery console
-I have tried reformatting

Thx in advance.

theevilshredder

Dennis i've been getting the same error code for months now. And I don't know what I can do fix that. I know my psp is running homebrew 5.00 TZS-6 I'm somewhat of a noob to the whole homebrewing psp thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

please help me someone! the error code I'm getting is 80109D51 everytime I try to download a game from the psn. I just bought several games and none of them will download. +[[ I don't know if the fact that I have homebrew running version 5.00 TZS-6 makes a difference but I had several games like Resident Evil to Final Fantasy and they all worked fine before I had homebrew running on my psp. PLEASE help me...?

cutic

you guyz are realy doing great,thanx....pls am new here and new in this psp stuf..i have psp 2000 slim wit ofw 3.09,i hackd it to cfw 5.03 den i did the chickhen proceed sucessful and i checkd my system information 2confirm it,and it was version 5.03 chickHEN R2..BuT stil didnt see gamex i put in Memory stick..pls is it posible to uprade from 5.03 to 5.50 GEN-D3 striaght away? Course datz what a friend is usin and the gamez are workin fine pls help or what best version will you advise me to upgrade to straight

BFOBFO

hello everybody
I have gen5.50 D2
some game works
some don't
but when I tried to run the one that don't work I have error 80020321
i read somewhere that i might need to put an UMD in it
I tried and it didn't work and I had error 80020148

I then read somewhere that i might need to patch my games so I downloaded iso tool 1.81 I patched two games using this tutorial:
Code:
http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=1758&p=4547

and now it still doesn't work I have error 80010002 means "- Putting the POPS EBOOT in the wrong folder | Also may be a corrupt ISO" but I don't know what that means can somebody helps?

So here I am really struggling I really need your help
For work I am going to the middle of nowhere for two weeks with no internet no computer and no TV so I really need my psp (i bought it just that occasion)

Thanks in advance

Hellcat

Contributor
please help me someone! the error code I'm getting is 80109D51 everytime I try to download a game from the psn.
i bought a game off of psn and tryed to install it and i got 80109D24????? what is it? i cant find any info any where
PSN Store downloads and games don't work well on CFW anymore - if at all.
If you want to play games from the PSN store you most likely need to update to the latest OFW and run them from there.