• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

ShinoTheOtaku

i have an error code but i cant find it anywhere, its 20000006, when i try to connect to PSN it will say "please wait" then 2 seconds after that the error code pops up

jettsimon

Error code 8011032B?

What is this error on psp? I was playing god eaters burst and after a mission it hangs and i switched it off then start again the game and i click load save data then it says "internal error occured (8011032B). Does anyone know that? PLEASE HELP ME! PPPLLLEEEEAAASSEEE! I cant even have a new game because before it saves, the error will occur again! please someone help me! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

jettsimon

a quick google search revealed this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/mon...how_msgs.php?pid=943356&topic_id=m-1-50120046

the poster with the problem didn't say if the instructions solved his problem though.

Yes i already read this forum, i tried and nothing happened still the same. I tried upgrading the FW from 5.50 prom4 to 6.60 pro B-9, now i dont get to open my psp in recovery, tried triggering R and it wont go to recovery boot. THanks for your response!

GOKUSSJ3Z

800200D9 error on my 3004 modded PSP

The problem is that i have 2 Msproduo one 8Gb and the other 2Gb, now the thing is that i get this error on my 8Gb MSPDuo while on my 2Gb MSPDuo the game runs without problems. Patapon 3 and Dissidia 12 give me this error, now, maybe I'm an idiot but how do I solve this?