• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

Darkchild

The Doctor
hey!! got this error while trying to start a game on 4.01 m33-2 cfw, please help...

The game could not be started (80000104)

hmm... try resetting your settings and setting your PSP to NOUMD mode (Sony's driver)

it might start working :) if so, post it and I will add it to the list

P.S: Updated the list yet again.

soconfuzed

no use ...I have hb and I still get 8002014c...also get 8001002... it is not iso and the game is sf dark m
3.71 m33, Im a noob but Ive been searching...tried moving to game folder game folder 150 even game folder 371....even on root...no dice!
have tinkered with the recovery but I always get these two messages.....the eboot is fine, not corrupt checked it already...
also, even after I format when I add this game I see that in adv conf it says to boot in psp /game/eboot.pbp blah blah...but at run program at it is actually psp/ game RECOVERY?/eboot.pbp (after I add the game)
As my name says

Darkchild

The Doctor
Before I begin let me just get something straight, This is a post ONLY to tell you the problem, if you don't know how to solve it, post here, do NOT -rep me for many people worked hard to find these problems!

If you find this table helpfull, then please +rep me!

If you want this on your website PM me or at least put my nickname there!

You contradicted yourself here buddy.

and if it hasnt been put - 80108D50 - that is no camera attachment, just wanted to contribute here!

I'll add your code, but that rep you talked about, belongs to me, not you, I had all the work

angelsniper45

I know, i was just pointing out that you contridicted yourself, i didnt want any rep isnt important to me

angelsniper45

haha sorry about that, but ill be looking for some new codes, and we can collab on this project, cuz im sure dax has invented noew ones with the new kernels that have come out

power366

KH,KH2,FF7,KHBBS,KHCOM lover
i dont get it!!! im confused with this!

angelsniper45

Get what? be more specific before posting something like that.

jurado

Hey, i got an FFFFFFFE psp error, when I was trying to update my psp to firmware 5.0, can someone help me ?

angelsniper45

that means your update failed, try using a different eboot and redownload the cfw files

dennis96411

Here's a new error I've been encountering: 80109D51
Happened when I try to download anything in PlayStation Network.

dennis96411

Here's a new error I've been encountering: 80109D51
Happened when I try to download anything in PlayStation Network.
Oh yeah, I have 5.02 GEN-A.

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it. Somehow the download service was disabled. Just go to your profile on the PSP, and activate download. Add this to your list if you like.