• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Firmware 3.71 Decrypted, New PSARDumper Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ah ok thanks, but is my memory stick crap after i do this?

No... you can still use the memory stick normally after installing the files.

Concept17

ok i formated my stick, and now i went to pandora's battery application in psp game directory, but it says when i run it
"The game could not be started. (8002014c)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Arta

Hi. i have a 3.52 OFW. im ordering the TOOL battery....and downloaded this to my computer
[rs91.rapidshare.com]
now wat do i do to downgrade to 1.50?

Arta

(http://rs91.rapidshare.com/files/51253858/Pandora_s_Box.rar

is that the thing to make my mem stick a magic?

can i use the "TOTALNewbi easyInstaller for Pandora"
and the TOOL battery to make my mem stick a magic memory stick? then will i be able to down grade to 1.50 then up to a Custom Firmware to allow me to play CSO's?also i have a a 2 gig nd a 4 gig if it matters

i have a phat psp lol forgot to say that

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Why would you buy the daxtel "tool" battery when you have cfw and you can make a "tool" battery yourself?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, using the TOTALNewbi easyInstaller for Pandora works fine.

jessica

You cannot (I repeat CANNOT downgrade your PSP with any firmware higher than 3.50 without a Pandora's Battery). The best way to downgrade a PSP Slim & Lite would be to use a Pandora's Battery/JigKick. It will universally downgrade any Sony Firmwares. Yes if you brick your PSP and send it to Sony, they wont be happy, but the consequences of bricking your PSP are now eliminated because of Pandora's Battery. When you brick, use this, and it will start your PSP back up without Sony's help. On the subject of ISO's, yes a Custom Firmware can play them, but downloading games you didn't buy is illegal and there are ALOT of scam sites that will take advantage of you and your money. So BE CAREFUL!!!

You don't downgrade PSP Slim & Lite to install Custom Firmware, it's completely different then the Original (Fat) PSP (and quite complicated).

Custom Firmware means mostly Emulators, Downloading ISO/CSO games, and Homebrew. Use Homebrew, because Sony has refused to give us PSP owners the things we want. We must rely on Homebrew to give us these things... I want to watch YouTube videos directly on my PSP... I bet 90% of the PSP owners out there want to do this, why, in the last 3 years hasn't Sony released a Firmware that supports this? Thanks to PSPTube, we can.