• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Firmware 3.71 Decrypted, New PSARDumper Released

Acerthief

parkman5588

How Do I download from 3.71 official firmware

I just upgraded for 2.8 to 3.71 on the official site I don't have any of the extras that everyone seems to have like ms33, 0r the adon 1.50. How can I upgrade of downgrade to one of these without the use of Pandora.

I just read about the 3.71 decrypted and I don't understand about kernals and how to tell how many kernals my system is using

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just upgraded for 2.8 to 3.71 on the official site I don't have any of the extras that everyone seems to have like ms33, 0r the adon 1.50. How can I upgrade of downgrade to one of these without the use of Pandora.

I just read about the 3.71 decrypted and I don't understand about kernals and how to tell how many kernals my system is using

You need to use Pandora to downgrade 3.71. There's no other way.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

badChild

i tried this PSAR Dumper thing, it looks like somethings about to happen, then comes an error message: "the game could not be started. (80020148)" any help for this problem?. How exactly does the PSAR Dumper work?

Acerthief

What firmware do you have? ( and is it official or custom firmware?)
Sony Official Firmwares cannot run this.

PSAR Dumper is to dump the files from update EBOOTs, mostly files that goes into your main flash memory "flash0". This is for most Devs to use it,
or i'd use it when i have a missing file i need. :D

minxamo

i've downloaded it, what parts do i put on my psp and where?? ( i am a total noob =S)
and btw do i need to get custom firmware and stuff or that pandora's battery thing??

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are you sure you need to be running this? From the sound of it you don't really understand what this does. PSARDumper is only used to decrypt firmware files.

But to answer your question, yes you need to be running custom firmware. To run the application, copy over the "newpsardumper" folder to X:/PSP/GAME150 and launch it from the Game menu.

nevster

hiya, just updated to 3.71 m33-3 and was wondering if i have to use this to make the new popsloader work and to dycrypt the 3.72 ofw to get remote play to work... thanks