• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP Go! pic...?

madsoul

ePxWuvsmE.jpg

could it be...? looks kinda nice imo.

eighty4

I also don't believe Sony would put an analog stick that close to the middle of the console, and the screen looks more straight while the top of it looks more slanted.

Also, when did Sony advertise with minorities?

madsoul

img_2305.jpg

lol

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM EST ----------

img_2297.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM EST ----------

img_2303.jpg

img_2304.jpg

Say hello to my little friend…
I just scored some pictures of the “PSP Go” care of the latest Qore video. Somehow I got access to my June 2009 Qore Episode and low and behold there were images of the PSP go staring at me. I must apologize about the crappy picture quality. But these are from my 42 Inch HDTV and I will be uploading more images and maybe a video as the day goes on.
What I know so far about the PSP Go:
-16 Gig memory, Memory slot for more memory.
-Released Fall 2009.
-No official price yet.
-PSP Go will not replace the PSP 3000. They will both be sold.
-Gran Turismo PSP will be shown at E3
One thing is for sure, the PSP Go is real.

eldiablov

Contributor
I am now taking the decision to drop PSPs all together. If they cant add two fucking analogue sticks then I really dont see the point.

user friendly

wlbrr8.jpg

Same box as the PS3 slim leak.

I'm not sure what to think yet. Not to happy about the look of it to be honest. Those with Qore subs can download the episode now in case you didn't know yet.

user friendly

I'll have to hold it first but I think it's the look of the start select buttons that puts me off the design. I don't completely hate it.