• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP owners

Seth

MD Party Room
Since many of us are from qj.. I just wondering how many still own psp and use them...

How many even have homebrew installed on them?

It been a while since I owned a psp and played some good games/brew....

You would think that a forum of psp vets would be filled with active psp users..

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't use mine regularly, but I do pick it up every couple of months for a few days straight to keep with the updates, etc. If one of the newer games catches my eye, I will usually plow through it during one of those stints.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I got rid of all my psp's a long time ago...
I simply can't enjoy handheld gaming.
One top of that i live right in the middle of new york city. So whenever I hop on the train, I'm usually at my stop before I can even start to enjoy a game.

twelve

I'm not dead
I've got a PSP slim and a phat. The phat is broken though. I still use mine fairly often (mainly for remote play when I'm at work to get demo's downloading so they're ready for when I get home).

I've got emulators on it still but they don't get touched. Most of the things I play on it are legit (UMDs or PS1 games from the PSN store).

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I still have my launch PSP and use it fairly often, several times a week. I have a slew of pick and play games that I enjoy replaying during breaks at work; I still play PSP Revolution at least 6 hours a week. :)

Of course I emulate a lot and like to keep up on new releases (commercial and homebrew).

eldiablov

Contributor
I used to be a really active PSP user uintil the novelty of homebrew wore off. Then I tried to recreate the novelty by running ISO's until it ended up covered in dust right next to my TV :(

I'm still looking to actually make something one day. All I need is an idea and graphics :p

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I've got 2 phat PSPs, one with a broken screen. Whilst it sounds odd, I've got PSP insurance with Sony called a 'Continous Play' plan, but I've yet to get that sorted. I'm still a very active PSP user, often using it to code small games or apps that I never release, just as a hobby. My PSP pretty much comes everywhere with me, mostly because I use it as an MP3 player.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I still use it, but not as much as i used to... mainly due to the lack of time.

Adiuvo

I use it abit still. Most of the games I want are coming out on my DS though. Valhalla Knights 2 is the last game I've played on my PSP.

spinjunct

Well, I just finished Fallout 3 (I have very limited gaming time) so I'm back to using my PSP Slim for Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Will probably be playing that until Star Ocean comes along.

chrono6456

I still use my one and only PSP I have had way back since June 2005 (that came with the almighty awesome 1.5 fw) nearly everyday. Usually listen to podcasts and/or watch a video before I go to sleep.

Once in a blue moon I use some home brew or play a PS1 game.

jsharrad

I still use mine. I mainly screw around with coding for it though... it's been set to auto-boot to psplink since I installed 3.40oe when that firmware was released. :p
I think I've only ever used the UMD drive 2 or 3 times... the PSPs commercial games have never really interested me.