• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP owners

Slasher

Suck It

Bran

Yell
Is the Kratos 2000 an older one? I know where to get one of those, otherwise I'd keep my eye out for a silver one.

I still own it, my battery probably dead by now I got my first xbox (fall 2008) that I fall in love. So hopefully I pick PSP up once again.

LocutusEstBorg

Its my primary music player which I use several hours a day. Mainly because it plays gapless albums, and you can fast forward and rewind very easily. And battery life is awesome with Hold+.

Riorio99

I'm a PSP owner, Phat with the latest M33 firmware. Mainly used for portable SNES emulation and music playing. Otherwise, the thing will get no use until Resistance Retribution.

ilostchild

im a psp owner i had about 5 now im down to 3 i had 2 phats 2 slims and 1 3k
first phat have no clue 2nd phat sold.. dax slim i still used till this day, madden slim wife uses, 3k is my demo and psn, and movie psp its vel crow to my tv surround sound

january39

eXo Staff
I got 3. 2 x Phats (white and a black one) and 1 x Slim (TA-085 :) )

Use them for everything as my little kids tried to put toast into the PS2 so i dare'nt get a PS3 yet. Desperate to play RE5 as well.

PSP are portable and so i can hide them from little fingers, lol :)

Archaemic

Still have and still use my two PSP-1000s. Though I don't write software for them anymore. Using a reverse-engineered SDK with very little documentation is a huge pain. Waiting for a Pandora instead.

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
I have a PSP (PSP-1003, first ever European model), but it's semi-bricked at the moment (only auto-boots UMDs). I'd use it a *lot* more if it was fully working.

stupidcow

drunkencow
i have a psp 3000.
and till now im just waiting for the upcoming release of the HEN that davee made.
for now my psp is just an mp3 player.
i have a question guys,can you downgrade your firmware when the HEN is activated??

Bulgar Trev

My PSP-1004 does get quite a bit of use, but only for moving stuff from my PC to my PS3. I still have a few homebrew apps on it too, like file assistant. To be honest i think i've out grown it, i cant enjoy playing it anymore, i actually get bored playing on my PSP.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I've got a PSP-2001 (with a TA-088V3 motherboard :( ) and I'm waiting for the HEN (and possible backup loader if it ever happens). However I use it almost daily as I'm addicted to Prinny: Can I really be the Hero