• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSPgo White or Black - can't decide, halp :)

Hellcat

Contributor
Yo, guys....
After actually having it in my hands I must say I somehow like the PSPgo even though I've spoken quite badly about it so far.... but "live" it doesn't look as crap as on the pics and it IS quite nice somehow.
So, I wanna put on my wishlist :D

My problem: I can't decide if it should be the black one or the white one :confused:
Some background: I have 1x PSP "Fat" Piano Black, 1x PSP "Slim" Icey Silver
So: I'd tend more to the white one, that'd make all PSPs differently colored :D
Still: I think the black one looks a tad nicer....
Now: HALP MEH :)

img-90821_gob_j-r-full.jpg
< ??? >
img-90821_gow_j-r-full.jpg

Which one should it make to my wishlist? Now, don't say "both" :p *lol*

B

Bizarre

I like black, but white hides scratches a bit better but shows off scuffs a bit more. Hard to choose, but go with black. ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The white a 'sparkle' coating if you look up close - at least the units at E3 did. Was really off-putting to me. Either way, I'd get the black.

Sliderkk

I'm getting the white because its unusual and I like being different, 3/4 of users always get black...

Is it true that the white has a speckled finish where the black is plain gloss, Hellcat?

twelve

I'm not dead
I'd go for white. It always hides finger prints better than black.

Scratches/scuffs shouldn't be an issue if your able to look after your expensive gadgets.

Hellcat

Contributor
Hehe, managed to get my hands at a white PSPgo today (not for keeping it though, had to return it *lol*).
Looks way better live as on the picture! Liked it somehow....

Is it true that the white has a speckled finish where the black is plain gloss, Hellcat?
Yup, the white one has a "metallic" sparkling effect on it.... nice....

//EDIT
Oh, the white one I had today was a retail model already, FW 5.70! :eek:

// EDIT #2
Picshurr of prove :D

View attachment 258

Sliderkk

5.70 :O the fuck?

Cryox

Bro.
I like the white one. For me, I prefer to get the color that doesn't seem normal. Like when you think of a psp, you usually see or think black. iPods normally as white. So in those cases, I would want the white psp and the black iPod as it isn't normal too see.