• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSPgo White or Black - can't decide, halp :)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I vote black...since everything I own is black...including my soul...

//_;

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
You were dropped as a baby, yes?

Yes 20times.:mellow:

But i'm serious the black psp is more of a party type of psp.

The white psp I can see people relaxing with it.

I use my psp as mp3 time to time still, so its good have a white psp for me.
And to pretty much clear everything English isn't my 1st.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
WTF? You take your PSP to partys?:w00t:

Umm...yea. When the party gets lame. :mellow:
Like I said, I use it as mp3 player more then a game player. So its pretty much alright.
I don't want risk my ipod breaking.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
This is how I see it, if you go to alot parties, go out with friends take your psp almost anywhere then get black psp.

If you go fewer places get the white psp.

Yea cause eveyrone goes to parties and brings their PSP?

The fuck kind of parties are you going to? What happened to smashing down 2 bottles of tequila and banging the girl with the limp on the fire escape?

Like Steven said, once the party gets lame... you know... you could leave? Or do something incredibly insane/stupid/hilarious to get things moving again, thats what I do

Robby

Los Doyers!
I am going to get the white. I like the joy of not having to look at fingerprints. Plus everything I own is black so it will be nice to have something different.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I got a PSPgo (Black) last week but the screen had two stuck pixels. Good thing Amazon has a decent return policy.. Sony won't repair it unless there are 10 or more.

My friend also got a stuck pixel on his.. seems we're either unlucky or this is more common than usual with go units.

Adiuvo

Ouch, that sucks. Mine has none, though there's one scanline that shows up when the background is white. It's only noticable in the snow in Monster Hunter, thankfully.

Hellcat

Contributor
Hm, I had nothing of the such so far.

Only thing I got (but not sure if it's different on the older PSPs as I never played that game on them) is in Everbodies Golf, the loading pics, the thin horizontal lines those images are made of tend to flicker, like being interlaced.... but nothing else so far :)

I'm quite happy with the thing :)