• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSX2PSP, Why isn't it working?

I only have the regular 3.71 M33, but I'll look for the M33-4 update, as I noticed the High Score screen in Primal Rage is all glitched up. And I'll also get that bugfix for Popsloader as well. Thanks again!

All right, I just installed 3.71 M33-4 and the bugfix. Everything works fine. The High Score screen glitch in Primal Rage is still there though. However, I remember seeing it in 5.00 M33-6, so not really much of a difference.

Oh well, I'm just happy I can play the game normally now.

J

jx233

Bugs and glitches happen, its just part of PSX games being run through PSP.

As s0nY changes their PSX/PS1 games to PSN format, there are no bugs becuase s0nY just has some good conversion programs.

But when hackers convert the games, their tools are just not as good as what s0nY has.

mhfan305

I cant get twisted metal 4 to work correctly, i downloaded the latest of the pops cdda program, place the exe. in the data folder, loaded up pops gui (v3.00) load my img file with the cdd in the same folder as it, which i got from extracting my eboot with ultraiso. and still not music, i tried all pops, nothing. I am running 5.50 gen-d3. can some please give me a easy step by step guide on how to do this? i found no info on google. thanks

january39

eXo Staff
I cant get twisted metal 4 to work correctly, i downloaded the latest of the pops cdda program, place the exe. in the data folder, loaded up pops gui (v3.00) load my img file with the cdd in the same folder as it, which i got from extracting my eboot with ultraiso. and still not music, i tried all pops, nothing. I am running 5.50 gen-d3. can some please give me a easy step by step guide on how to do this? i found no info on google. thanks

Gen D-3 can be tricky using PSX titles - Just try resi 3.

Only advice i can give is to try some of the other converters, when i was doing FF7 i had to use a diff converter for each one of the 3 discs. Took ages but i got there in the end.

Gd luck