• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Rarity percentage is shown differently from the original

FidgetyJester

So I got this achievement on Xbox One with 0.99% (Borderlands 1), very rare. But in Exophase it says 8.70% instead, any idea why?

What's going on? Does Exophase percentage show based on how many people unlocked it in Exophase instead, rather than showing the original? Is that what's going on here? That would make abit more sense since I would think people who gets Exophase are the kind of people who cares about the achievements abit more.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes - only users on the site that have earned at least one achievement are included in the rarity stat here. So I would expect the unlock percentages will typically be higher than what's shown on Xbox. When a game is part of GamePass that skews the numbers a bit too - as I think the platform numbers factor in everyone who has played the game and not at least one achievement.