• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

Seth

MD Party Room
-30 for the Nightmare Before Christmas bag.

Some people hate it some people love it. I got it when I was in disney world and really liked it, I cant think of a better way to hold my ds,zune,ipod,cellphone, wallet,cam,bluethooth and maybe a few games with me,hell maybe even a dell mini might fit in there. Yea I do carry all that stuff with me most of the time.

Or do you just hate the movie,cus I loved the movie. It is my fav bag the other just dont cut it.

Sullivan

Wow, you guys really think thats a lot of candy, look at all mines I had at once.

I have had far more then this at one time. I used to sell it at school.

I made tons!

P2230016.jpg

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Some people hate it some people love it. I got it when I was in disney world and really liked it, I cant think of a better way to hold my ds,zune,ipod,cellphone, wallet,cam,bluethooth and maybe a few games with me,hell maybe even a dell mini might fit in there. Yea I do carry all that stuff with me most of the time.

Or do you just hate the movie,cus I loved the movie. It is my fav bag the other just dont cut it.

I rate that post 10. Because I didn't think "wtf does this say" once.

:cool:

Sullivan

I used to sell at school, I have had twice that much before. And I am probably the biggest reeses fat ass there is here. I will eat hundreds a day if I can.

I haven't eaten much chocolate lately, due to something my sister found in here Hershey chocolate not to long ago.

YouTube - Mmmm.....Hershey Kisses and Maggots

Yes, its true, its found in all hersheys chocolate every now and then! EVEN MY DEAR REESES!

YouTube - ms. maggie in a reese

YouTube - Mr. Goodbar
YouTube - Mr. Goodbar

I have only eaten one chocolate bar since Halloween in october, its been very hard not to, and I heavily inspected it.

Slasher

Suck It
Wow, you guys really think thats a lot of candy, look at all mines I had at once.

I have had far more then this at one time. I used to sell it at school.

I made tons!

[qimg]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/truedef/P2230016.jpg[/qimg]

I rate this post 0/10

Typical Sullivan post, trying to show off because Sullivan always has more. Just give me some time and I'll top your silly picture by a long shot :)

Sullivan

I rate this post 0/10

Typical Sullivan post, trying to show off because Sullivan always has more. Just give me some time and I'll top your silly picture by a long shot :)

Ok, cool. Post anything else and I can top that.

What are you doing with all your candy?

Slasher

Suck It
Ok, cool. Post anything else and I can top that.

What are you doing with all your candy?

You want me to post a photo of my cock? Can't top that ;)
I guarantee pretty much anything non-materialistic I have is better than what you've got

And I really don't know what I'm going to do with all of that chocolate. I really don't know... I've been averaging about 3 a day and I have hundreds more incoming. I'll think of something creative

Sullivan

You want me to post a photo of my cock? Can't top that ;)
I guarantee pretty much anything non-materialistic I have is better than what you've got

Ok sure thing buddy, the only reason what I just said is in return to an ass comment made by you.

Sullivan

No, nothing on here leaves here, so its not personal. What do you do with all your candy?

Sullivan

Sweet, I wana make a huge rice crispy tower. lmao

Sullivan

I have never seen one of those reeses that has crunchy stuff in them.

Can you post a up close on one? I am about to go drop off a package at UPS. Ill take a look at target for them.