• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

Sullivan

At Moose, amazon sells candy, if you really wanted reeses you could try there.

EDIT:
Aww, that sucks I just visited the .CO.uk amazon, and seems like they don't offfer foods.

Slasher

Suck It
I have never seen one of those reeses that has crunchy stuff in them.

Can you post a up close on one? I am about to go drop off a package at UPS. Ill take a look at target for them.
It might be a Canadian-only thing, I'm not sure. They taste awesome though with the crunchy peanut butter inside.
02252009375.jpg
we only have Mars here in Sweden. how do the other taste like?
They taste incredible, like tits

Sullivan

That reeses is odd, it has dimples on it. And what does that 3 stand for?

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I'm sort of nabbing this thread from over at QJ, but I feel it's a fun thread and is necessary in being able to post random things of all sorts.

So basically you can use this thread to post image(s) of whatever it may be, and then you can also give your opinion on someone elses posts and perhaps even give it a rating out of 10.

I'll start it off

[qimg]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2051/02252009370.jpg[/qimg]

I fucking hate you. I always get a bunch of Aero bars when I make my way into Canada. Best chocolate bars alive.

Slasher

Suck It
That reeses is odd, it has dimples on it. And what does that 3 stand for?

Those 'dimples' are the crunchy peanuts protruding threw the chocolate. And the '3' stands for 3 cups per bar. In Canada here we sell all Reese's peanut butter cups in packs of 3 (or 4 for the king size), opposed to in the states you guys only get 2 per bar hahah

So guys, lets see some more images. Lets shift the discussion to something other than chocolate bars lol

EDIT - Rate my [good] ps3 games collection. Also have COD4, but not in image.
02252009377.jpg

Also have Warhawk, Socom Confrontation, Spider-man 3, Assassin's Creed, Resistance: FOM, and Rainbow Six Vegas...
Anything worth adding to the collection?

Sullivan

Actually, they do come in multiple sizes here in the states.

1 Cup, 2 Cup, 3 Cup, and 4 Cups.

My dog, beautiful eh? Shot taken by me.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
[yt=normal]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMTQ6cvt-Oc[/yt]

A low quality look at my sound thing I set up.

hah.

Line 6 as a subwoofer, along with a less powerful one behind me I don't show.

Doesn't really show how poweful that thing is as a sub.

Seth

MD Party Room
2iibssp.jpg

Slasher

Suck It
Actually, they do come in multiple sizes here in the states.

1 Cup, 2 Cup, 3 Cup, and 4 Cups.

My dog, beautiful eh? Shot taken by me.

[qimg]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/truedef/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/qimg]

The vast majority of vendors sell only the 2-pack. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And I rate your dog 0/10

Seth

MD Party Room
Those 'dimples' are the crunchy peanuts protruding threw the chocolate. And the '3' stands for 3 cups per bar. In Canada here we sell all Reese's peanut butter cups in packs of 3 (or 4 for the king size), opposed to in the states you guys only get 2 per bar hahah

So guys, lets see some more images. Lets shift the discussion to something other than chocolate bars lol

[qimg]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4104/02252009377.jpg[/qimg]
Also have Warhawk, Socom Confrontation, Spider-man 3, Assassin's Creed, Resistance: FOM, and Rainbow Six Vegas...

Nice you got most of the best ps3 games.

Seth

MD Party Room

I missed this but Umm Burnout and Deadspace and maybe a fighting game(soul calber4 or steet fighter 4)

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Some people hate it some people love it. I got it when I was in disney world and really liked it, I cant think of a better way to hold my ds,zune,ipod,cellphone, wallet,cam,bluethooth and maybe a few games with me,hell maybe even a dell mini might fit in there. Yea I do carry all that stuff with me most of the time.

Or do you just hate the movie,cus I loved the movie. It is my fav bag the other just dont cut it.
NBC merch just irks me cause not a day goes by where I don't see a hat, bag, or shirt related to that fucking movie.

I've only ever seen it once in the theater when it first came out. so maybe I just don't remember what magical spell this movie has on people. Hell maybe it is just that damn good, but Jack Skellington's face just pisses me off.

twelve

I'm not dead
Mine do Reese's Nutrageous, but not the Peanut Butter Cup Cakes.
Yeah I went to Tesco after work and they only got the Nutrageous. I know I've seen the Peanut Butter Cups somewhere around here though.
Decent collection. Definitely missing Valkyria Chronicles though. Everyone should buy that just to reward Sega for taking a chance on a PS3 exclusive, plus it's also really good.