• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Xplora 1.8

Larz258

Could you make a remote joy lite supporting version of this? Because every time I try to use this on remote joy lite, it has a very hard time reconizing button input.

ne0h

Dev
Could you make a remote joy lite supporting version of this?
Sorry, haven't understand, do you want to have remotejoylite integrated in Xplora?
The "normal" plugin doesn't work?

Larz258

The plugin works, but Xplora has a really hard time reconigzing button input when I use it. I was just wondering if you would be able to fix that for 1.9 or 2.0.

Larz258

Oh, is this something RemoteJoy Lite team can fix, or is it beyond the abbility of a plugin? Like showing the recovery menu, since there are no recovery plugins.

jdmcgee

<p>I love this homebrew app (Thanks ne0h!) but I keep experiencing a little problem with using UMD Dumper in v1.8. In both v1.6 & v1.8 Xplora gives the incorrect available space for my 8gb memory stick. I have over 6gb available on the stick and both 1.6 & 1.8 state:</p>
<p>FREE: -1939.16MB
USED: 1378.16MB
TOTAL: -561.00MB</p>
<p>This wasn\'t a huge problem with v1.6 when I tried to dump a UMD because it would let me dump even though Xplora stated I had negative available space but in v1.8 I get the same message with every attempt of a UMD dump stating:</p>
<p>"No enough free space to complete operation!"</p>
<p>I know I have plenty of space though...</p>
<p>Any ideas???</p>
<p>Thanks In Advance</p>
<p>PS - ne0h, I can't wait to see where you take this homebrew!</p>

ne0h

Dev
Yes, I've probably an integer overflow in the function that I use for getting the free space...
I've probably already fixed this problem!

jdmcgee

<p>ne0h, As far as plugins go, I have a FuSa, popsloader & HAPowerOffSupport. That's it. Any ETA on a v1.9 or 2.0?</p>
<p>thanks again for a great app!!!</p>
<p>jd</p>

ne0h

Dev
I've no time to work on Xplora now, anyway I'll not leave the project, maybe I'll work soon on Xplora 1.9...

sm21988

This looks like a terrific app! Is there anyway to launch roms with this? im waiting for my replacement screen so I can't test it yet:closedeyes:

Starman

<p>Hello neOH,
I love the program, thanx very much for it. I am having a problem with the homebrew sorter, I start it up and it says, creating list and then it freezes and crashes my machine. I am running through IRShell, but have tried launching it through the XML, and have unplugged all my plugins. but nothing helps. I have an 8gig card and it is loaded with games and homebrew. Anything you can tell me that will help I would be greatful, either way I will continue to use it as it is the best around. my thanx again
Starman!</p>

Larz258

I was looking for A media app and I found a version of PSPlayer with the source code, do you think this would be enough for you to give the next release of Xplora, more media support?

Here is the link to PSPlayer: http://dl.qj.net/index.php?pg=12&fid=24022&catid=140

It might have to do with how much music you have Mortal-Instinct, I recently purchased an 8 gig and filled about 5 gigs with music, every time I try to load it on xplora it crashes. It could also be the Phat's low ram, maybe the Phat just can't handle how much music you have, try putting one or two songs onto a differn't MS (if you have one), through the computer or flash(0,1,2,3), and seeing if that will work on your phat.

I have the same issue Starman, this was made before 5.00 m33-5/6, I believe DA did something that messed up Xplora. You could try using 5.02 GEN-A (I believe the homebrew sorter works on that), or you could just get the latest version of filer and use it's homebrew sorter (thats what I did), while your waiting for Xplora 1.9.

zeon

<p>i really love this application but somehow i cant use it in my psp unit. T_T
i have a firmware of 3.71 m33-2. also how can i put more advance kernel? it is currently running at 3.7 kernel. sory im kinda new with this stuffs. help plz. thanks. ^-^v</p>