• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Resistance Retribution

Robby

Los Doyers!
Shit loads of codes have been made.
Its because socom is died so they moved onto a new game.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Are they public yet?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Some stat modifiers, and profanity bypass.
I think the codes made for the demo can be ported to the full version, those are the inf ammo, etc ones.
Everything else as far as I know has not been released to the public.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I really don't mind infinite ammo, it's invincibility that pisses me off.

Plus, stat modifiers totally defeat the point of playing the game, which is to have fun and build up your stats.

Cryox

Bro.
I really don't mind infinite ammo, it's invincibility that pisses me off.

Plus, stat modifiers totally defeat the point of playing the game, which is to have fun and build up your stats.
I will only use that stuff once i beat the game, or get stuck. I will probably play it on the hardest difficulty with infinite ammo fo sho

btw, where can i get the cwcheat cheats, if i ever need them? I am not looking for online codes, as that is pointless.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Nobody uses CWCheat for online anymore. Everybody uses NitePR.

Scorned

Just downloaded the game, and i must say its pretty good.

Good graphics, adjustable controls, and so far a somewhat interesting storyline.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I need some people for a Game Battles tournament. I'd prefer a person with a mic, but if you kick uber ass, you don't need one. ;) So far it's me and SpiderJames.