• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

AmaliaTrevion

I need a resync request. I been playing Final Fantasy XIV on PS4 last night and it's not updating. I'm also checked my profile and noticed none of my games I've played aren't updating since October 20th. Is this a PSN issue?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I need a resync request. I been playing Final Fantasy XIV on PS4 last night and it's not updating. I'm also checked my profile and noticed none of my games I've played aren't updating since October 20th. Is this a PSN issue?
It looks like a PSN issue yes, it's showing the same last played date as us for FFXIV.

spawnycher

hello its 3 days that my account is no longer tracked I was try to do it manually but its does not change anything can you do something? thanks in advance

edit : i finnaly tracked thanks

Last edited:

LeoMdeM-

Hi! I need a full resync in my profile. I believe that I deleted some games (in the past) from Steam and I would like to show them again.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi! I need a full resync in my profile. I believe that I deleted some games (in the past) from Steam and I would like to show them again.

Based on what's showing there on Steam, only 5 games are listed and your profile here already includes those. There are quite a few visible here that don't appear on Steam (maybe those were deleted?).

But you want to show additional games - so not sure why they aren't showing on Steam. Do you own them or were they played through family sharing?

EDIT: Ok looking at your combined profile, I think you just have them hidden on here, they haven't been deleted. Go to Options -> Show Hidden Games. Then remove the hidden state on each. Still not sure if you want me to run a resync as it will remove a lot of the extra games that aren't showing on Steam currently.

Last edited:

LeoMdeM-

Based on what's showing there on Steam, only 5 games are listed and your profile here already includes those. There are quite a few visible here that don't appear on Steam (maybe those were deleted?).

But you want to show additional games - so not sure why they aren't showing on Steam. Do you own them or were they played through family sharing?
I have them in my account,

I guess, I don't remember exactly... I deleted some games on my EXOPHASE ACCOUNT including Counter-Strike (I guess). Anyway, I would like to show these games...

I'm wondering if I need to delete this current account (in exophase) and create a new one.

MY PROFILE: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeoMdeM/
1700014939390.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have them in my account, I would like to show these games...

MY PROFILE: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeoMdeM/
Yeah those haven't been deleted here, they are hidden. Go to Options -> Show Hidden Games on your profile page. I didn't notice that at first.

You just have to click the 'Edit' icon on each and then click the Edit Game button to remove the hidden state.

Hidden games are still tracked just not shown on your profile page. So that's not something that is reset when running a resync since it's a user setting.

Last edited:

LeoMdeM-

Unfortunately in my hidden games (for steam) there are some games but there aren't Counter-Strike and Rainbow Six Siege.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Unfortunately in my hidden games (for steam) there are some games but there aren't Counter-Strike and Rainbow Six Siege.
To clarify, they are hidden on this site. This is a user setting and nothing to do with Steam. The Options button is on the right hand side, you need to click 'Show Hidden Games' and unmark them as hidden, I explained how to do that above.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 8.00.35 PM.png

LeoMdeM-

To clarify, they are hidden on this site. This is a user setting and nothing to do with Steam. The Options button is on the right hand side, you need to click 'Show Hidden Games' and unmark them as hidden, I explained how to do that above.

View attachment 14464
I understood, but look:

1700017629762.png
1700017648983.png
1700017665041.png
1700017687273.png

I show you all game hidden in my profile (on exophase) e there aren't counter strike (steam) and rainbow six siege (steam).

I don't know what to do...

Do I need to delete my entire profile here and recreate it?

I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive, but I don't think I explained it properly at the beginning

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I understood, but look:
I see what you're saying, try disabling these filters on your account page:

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 8.16.49 PM.png

You have some of these enabled and I think Hide games without achievements and Hide games with 0% progress is filtering out Counter Strike and Rainbow Six. Once they are disabled, try clicking the Show Hidden Games option again.

LeoMdeM-

Anyway, could be a visual bug or not...

I'll wait
I see what you're saying, try disabling these filters on your account page:

View attachment 14469

You have some of these enabled and I think Hide games without achievements and Hide games with 0% progress is filtering out Counter Strike and Rainbow Six. Once they are disabled, try clicking the Show Hidden Games option again.
GOTCHA!

it worked out!

Thank you very much!

Hexa-Slays

Could I have a rysync please? Cleared a game on Google play and deleted it from my lists on here but whenever I sync again the game reapears.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could I have a rysync please? Cleared a game on Google play and deleted it from my lists on here but whenever I sync again the game reapears.
Which game is it? I don't think a resync will fix - it must still be showing up in your GP activity somewhere, as the delete function here removes all traces of it.

If it was the last game you played, maybe try launching a new game. It might just take some time to drop off of recent activity as well.

Hexa-Slays

Which game is it? I don't think a resync will fix - it must still be showing up in your GP activity somewhere, as the delete function here removes all traces of it.

If it was the last game you played, maybe try launching a new game. It might just take some time to drop off of recent activity as welll.

If it was the last game you played, maybe try launching a new game. It might just take some time to drop off of recent activity as well.
It is a game called battle cat hero. It is removed from my Google play yet seems to always appear again on here when I sync again.