• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

C-VarZz-13

A sync plz. Changed my google play gaming email to matching my account on steam and xbox but keeping my name but games are showing wrong.

Thx

cmonry

Could you please do a full resync of my profile? I've hidden couple of PSN games on my account, but they are still being shown here.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could you please do a full resync of my profile? I've hidden couple of PSN games on my account, but they are still being shown here.
Done. For PSN running a manual scan through the account page on the site should hide them.

cmonry

I've tried but it didn't hide them, so I thought maybe you have to do it manually. Either way it worked now, so thank you!

ArkadiyZhukov

Hey! Since yesterday, information about me is reflected on the cross-platform leaderboard, but it's not on the Google Play leaderboard. Correct, please.

Last edited: