• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

A sync plz. Changed my google play gaming email to matching my account on steam and xbox but keeping my name but games are showing wrong.

Thx

Could you please do a full resync of my profile? I've hidden couple of PSN games on my account, but they are still being shown here.

Could you please do a full resync of my profile? I've hidden couple of PSN games on my account, but they are still being shown here.
Done. For PSN running a manual scan through the account page on the site should hide them.

I've tried but it didn't hide them, so I thought maybe you have to do it manually. Either way it worked now, so thank you!

Hey! Since yesterday, information about me is reflected on the cross-platform leaderboard, but it's not on the Google Play leaderboard. Correct, please.

Last edited:
Back