• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

freeGidna

Removed some games (~120) from my Gplay a few days ago. Manual resing did not help. All (most games) and achievements from remote games remained on the site.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Removed some games (~120) from my Gplay a few days ago. Manual resing did not help. All (most games) and achievements from remote games remained on the site.
Just have run a resync the deleted games should be gone now.

A

AllRoCol

May I request a resync. Some old things from Google Play on my account. Thank you.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is not the place to talk about that, please use the Report button (available at the top right corner of someone's platform profile), it's there for a reason, and write the full name of the game, thank you.

V

Velecky

Guys, pls i recently changed my profile name Velecky, and account i had before named the same i deleted. I started a new one on Xbox and when i type in search for Velecky it is Unknown 2x that pops up. I would like to delete those 2 accounts that i no longer use. What can be done with this? Pls, thanks in advance for anyone that can delete the old accounts that are stuck there.

Last edited by a moderator:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Guys, pls i recently changed my profile name Velecky, and account i had before named the same i deleted. I started a new one on Xbox and when i type in search for Velecky it is Unknown 2x that pops up. I would like to delete those 2 accounts that i no longer use. What can be done with this? Pls, thanks in advance for anyone that can delete the old accounts that are stuck there.
To confirm, you want both of these profiles deleted?