• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ROTT v1.01

DaSalmon

Is there anyway to fix the button configuration?(besides the setting menu in ROTT.) I'd love to use the joystick to move instead of the D-pad. You can't set it up that way as right on the joystick will do nothing. Plus the gamma correction gets in the way. Any way to fix this?

Edit: Ok the test file I didn't see at first. It fixes most of the controls, except you can't use square as a button. Wish something like triangle could be set to the alternative keys button.

My only other problem seems that I can't save a game. It will let me, but the save game will just vanish.

andwan0

Is there anyway to fix the button configuration?(besides the setting menu in ROTT.) I'd love to use the joystick to move instead of the D-pad. You can't set it up that way as right on the joystick will do nothing. Plus the gamma correction gets in the way. Any way to fix this?

Edit: Ok the test file I didn't see at first. It fixes most of the controls, except you can't use square as a button. Wish something like triangle could be set to the alternative keys button.

My only other problem seems that I can't save a game. It will let me, but the save game will just vanish.

I have exactly the same problem. My save games seem to vanish after a load. I tested saving a game, then loading it. Seems okay, but the top bar is gone. Then when I look at the save/load menu, the saved games have vanished!

I hoped I could play ROTT and complete it on PSP during my commutes.

PSP 4.01 M33-2

andwan0

I reverted back to CFW 3.40 OE-A (Dark Alex)... and ROTT 1.01 seems fine now.. reloading from saved games... just the top and bottom bars redraw goes funny but still works... yet to play long time..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor