• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Server move, unavoidable downtime.

EvilSeph

Administrator

Really what I meant with downtime was that we'd have to lock the old forums to prevent data mixup. Nima and I spent the last few days making sure everything would be fine ahead of time ;)

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Any hint on what the new updates are ?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sorry. You'll have to wait for the upcoming announcement(s). ;)

Hellcat

Contributor
New features? Yay!
/me likes new features :D

Can't wait :)

This is place is getting better and better and more and more fun to be (the later is mostly caused by the ppl hanging around here, tho ;) but supported by a "nice home" :) )

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't seem to be able to post links. If I try and post one I get a white screen.

Tried it in IE and FF.

There appears to be an error in the 'replace links with page titles' product we are using. We'll look into it.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Thanks for the report, this should be sorted now :)

If it isn't or if you come across any other issues, please let us know!

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
*out of curiosity*
Was the server move needed? was the site lagging?
Not being an ass or nothing just was curious.
I take it you guys or on a VPS or DD now after the move?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yes, the server move was needed. Our current provider was fine, but we discussed an alternate, more cost effective solution with better specs and decided to change.

Joey

Every time I click "New Posts", I get this message...

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

It appears to be broken.

twelve

I'm not dead
I guess it's a problem with the SearchID not releasing. So when you click it, it sees a valid search id still and doesn't issue a new one.

Top stats on the front page is working tho so in the mean time you can use that for viewing new posts.