• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sex talk - no filth just plain Female v Male MassDebate

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Ok you gorgeous lot. :love:
Lets get it on. Lets talk about what gets us going. For those of you not active in the Sex Olympics, feel free to give a MforMature comment, nobody will judge.
For those of you who are my first question is....

Regardless of your Sexual Orientation, who would be the easiest gender to have a relationship with, based on typical personality variants. For example, a super girlie girl, a super manly man, the androgynous (camp or non specific gender) and those who are gay or bisexual. Lets see if we can figure it out. what would be the perfect balance of harmony. Remember this is non scientific, and purely to see peoples ideal idea of any type of couple situation.

:tup:

Note: this isn't a personal question based on your own orientation, its hypothetical.

Joey

Mass Debate... Masturbate?

I see what you did there...

Anyway, I think it would be easier to have a relationship with a man... It doesn't take much to make us happy.

Slasher

Suck It
I like sex, and I like girls.
Currently in a dedicated relationship with lots of good stuff goin on :D

For me at least, having a relationship with anything other than females is completely out of the equation. I don't really have a preference for the type of girl I typically go for, just so long as she's not a total bitch. If she's attractive, then I'd get to know the person a bit more. If I like both aspects (being attractiveness, and personality), then shabam I'm set.

Looks are definitely what drives me initially

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I miss sex.

I need more. I hope things work out with this girl I like at the moment.

(I don't mean I hope it works out FOR the sex, I mean it would be nice, right ?)

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Anyway on subject.
i think the best balance for a couple is for the guy to have a feminine side and the girl to have a masculine side that is of equal size, so if he is emotional and gentle, she needs to have a butch side to balance it out. this works best if both are aware of this androgyny.

EvilSeph

Administrator
The best balance for a couple, in my opinion, is found when both partners are capable of compromising in order to support the other. Gender, sexual preference and so on are irrelevant.

Basically, a couple that consists of two flexible and understanding partners who communicate a lot result in the best balance. However, this results in no tension and no fighting between the couple and that is not a good thing.

So balance is not always the best thing to be looking for.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
well Psychologists do suggest arguing as a form of self assessment in a relationship, shows you are you own people but are able to find a way to relate to each other intelligently. if you don't argue you ain't normal

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
BubbleSquishy said:
of course it would Axxe. so how are doing doing in solo? lol

I'm so pathetic atm, I cuddle up with pillows. I can't get to sleep if I don't.

Yeh go on, laugh :(

Bran

Yell
Sir_Axxewraith said:
I'm so pathetic atm, I cuddle up with pillows. I can't get to sleep if I don't.

Yeh go on, laugh :(
I cuddle with my batman pillow when my gf is not around.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
id say a nice guy, someone hugable

JEMdev

z357x said:
I cuddle with my batman pillow when my gf is not around.
I cuddle with my dick when girls aren't around.

men are easier

my standards are pretty fucking low
lower than any girl i've ever met that wasn't fat, a whore, or had something
so therefore us men are easier to entice

ChurchedAtheist

z357x said:
My friend is horribly huggable. I've taken a few naps on him too.
mmmmmm. nice!

Tsunaii

eMummeh
guys this thread has a question you have all failed to answer.
Which sex is easier to have a relationship with regardless of your own gender and sexuality.

ChurchedAtheist

BubbleSquishy said:
guys this thread has a question you have all failed to answer.
Which sex is easier to have a relationship with regardless of your own gender and sexuality.
I said "id say a nice guy, someone hugable"