• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sex talk - no filth just plain Female v Male MassDebate

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Sullivan said:
Whos a virgin? I am on the V-squad. lulz
*faceplam*
Everyone doesn't go out and have sex, some people just wait for they're merry with someone they love, which is not very common anymore its 50/50 in my case.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Sullivan said:
Whos a virgin? I am on the V-squad. lulz

Really?

wow, caught me off guard there :rolleyes:

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Vee said:
From what i can see, its either two things;

-She's being a really big tease and whats nothing more then attention

-She has genuinely started having feelings for me, but wasn't ready at that time.

I've thought over it a thousand times and cant come to a conclusion, what do you guys think?
i don't mean no disrespect and i don't wanna offend you but i will be honest.

- Girls like attention from anyone, even other girls, they wont always admit it or even give that impression.

- Girls do tease, but it doesn't mean they are being nasty, sometimes of course it is pure conquest teasing, but more often it is just to keep you interested in them, because they like the attention.

- Some girls just like the chase but never the catch.

- She may like you and is hoping you will prove your worth to her.

- She may not like you, but as stated above likes the chase and the attention, or perhaps is afraid of dropping you on your ass and hurting your feelings.

Vee

BubbleSquishy said:
i don't mean no disrespect and i don't wanna offend you but i will be honest.

- Girls like attention from anyone, even other girls, they wont always admit it or even give that impression.

- Girls do tease, but it doesn't mean they are being nasty, sometimes of course it is pure conquest teasing, but more often it is just to keep you interested in them, because they like the attention.

- Some girls just like the chase but never the catch.

- She may like you and is hoping you will prove your worth to her.

- She may not like you, but as stated above likes the chase and the attention, or perhaps is afraid of dropping you on your ass and hurting your feelings.
Thanks for the politeness, didnt take any offense at all.

I agree with all your statements. I've pretty much stopped trying it with this girl. It seems the less i try, the more she does. I dont want to seem too needy or wanting. So i'll just see how things pan out.

To be really honest, if she is any of the above, i'm not interested. I find it really selfish for her to want so much attention. Especially when there are thousands of other girls out there, that are independent and not needing of that constant attention.

Thanks for all your feedback. :)

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Vee said:
Thanks for the politeness, didnt take any offense at all.

I agree with all your statements. I've pretty much stopped trying it with this girl. It seems the less i try, the more she does. I dont want to seem too needy or wanting. So i'll just see how things pan out.

To be really honest, if she is any of the above, i'm not interested. I find it really selfish for her to want so much attention. Especially when there are thousands of other girls out there, that are independent and not needing of that constant attention.

Thanks for all your feedback. :)
rest assured we are not all like that, at least not to the extreme. every girl will want attention to some extent, and i am sure you are not so desperate as to chase one of the "look but no touch" types. if you really want her, make her jealous or treat her mean, if not move on. plenty more fish in the sea and so on.

_Seven

I'm just tired of the typical, generic girls around me.
When they talk about stupid shit like The Jonas Brothers, The Disney Channel, and HIGH SKEWL MUZIKALZ, the headaches set right in. I can't understand why those girls treat everything like a fucking fashion statement.

Every time they talk, I think this:

-BE YOURSELF, STOP BEING SHEEP.
-MUSIC'S QUALITY IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE BASED ON THE LOOKS OF THE BAND.
-STOP CARING SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER'S SAY ABOUT YOU.
-STOP BEING THE CAUSE OF THE DRAMA EVERYWHERE. (Goes hand-in-hand with the previous statement)
-BEING OBNOXIOUS IS NOT CUTE.
etc, etc.

In my whole life, I've only met 3 girls that I care about, and love to death. Just because they know who THEY are, and who they aren't.

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can only spend so much time around the majority of girls. I need to get the fuck out of South Carolina.

Colm

_Seven said:

-STOP BEING THE CAUSE OF THE DRAMA EVERYWHERE. (Goes hand-in-hand with the previous statement)
etc, etc.
Agree entirely with the above.
The media is changing people. Very much for the worse.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
_Seven said:
etc, etc.
I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can only spend so much time around the majority of girls.
At school i couldn't hang out with girls most of the time coz it used to drive me bonkers listening to them bitching about everything. i know that sound rich coming from me, being a naturally bitchy girl, but honest to god it isn't something i can help nor they will ever try to stop. i made friends with guys who learned to respect me not just as a girl but as one of the lads. through sixth form all my best mates were guys, and the only girls i got friendly with were intrigued by my sexual allure and apparently changed into bisexuals in order to get my attention. sad i know. but damn it was funny to watch those Katy Perry's try so hard to be a Lesbfaux.* :rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah like i said i got on better with guys, i learned if you are honest and always willing to listen they respect you more as a woman AND an equal.

* Lesbfaux: Noun - a girl who is not really a lesbian but is willing to use their abilities as a temptress to allure women into giving them attention and also as a way of getting "curious" men to fantasise about them, when otherwise they would just be another straight girl, which is obviously sooooo uncool. :tdown:

Noriyuke

_Seven said:
I'm just tired of the typical, generic girls around me.
When they talk about stupid shit like The Jonas Brothers, The Disney Channel, and HIGH SKEWL MUZIKALZ, the headaches set right in. I can't understand why those girls treat everything like a fucking fashion statement.

etc, etc.

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can only spend so much time around the majority of girls. I need to get the fuck out of South Carolina.

I seriously feel you on this, don't consider me an abuser but the phrase "Smack that bitch" comes to mind. And its not Just South Carolina, i think its the whole of Florida as well and Disney's attempt at mind control. Florida has so many pretty girls, but 99.9% of them either have some kind of considerable defect in them, i call it either stupidity or retardation. And the whole 0.1% of awesome chix out there are either taken by some kind of boyfriend, or sadly, girlfriend. Or sometimes a previous life has fucked them up so bad they've either got kids to deal with or worse, their psychologically fucked up and don't want guys or girls at all but to fulfill some kind of mission in life, usually religious.

Mind you i try to get behind those masks, but the sad thing is their usually not masks, that's really them. That's why i don't even bother with girls around here, i save my money and vacation to my mother's homeland, the Dominican Republic, and get a ridiculous amount of mindless fucking for about 2 weeks then go on my way.

Until the next vacation, my hand does me good when the need arises.

But like i was saying, i usually don't get through a second date with any girl in Florida. They all just annoy me that badly. And the 0.1% that don't, are fucking taken.

Its Bullshit...