• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Sig Request] TF2 Spy

Adiuvo

Owing to mainly my current outdated signature (I don't play KZ2 that often anymore), and EvilSeph's comments on my TF2 playing habits, I thought a signature with The Spy from Team Fortress 2 would be a good idea. According to him, I'm a career Spy, so there you go ;)

I don't really have any designs in mind for this one, unlike my TWEWY sig, so do whatever you want. Spy will have to be the focus, and my name should be in the bottom-left corner, if it all. Cliche'd lines like 'Right behind you!' and 'I seem to have made a mess.' are a big no-no too.

Thanks, and +rep to all entries, except the obvious sucky ones that only took you 20 minutes.

Colm

I might make an effort once I install some graphics software on Windows 7

xploren

Contributor
It's not very good, and didn't come out at all as what I planned, but it's my first try. I'll be making a much better one and I'll post it up here soon.

adiuvospysig.png

Colm

OK, I just installed Paint.NET, and I realised.. I have no skill whatsoever. Most I could do was download a TF2 achievement icon and the TF2 logo, and recolour it :p So yeah, this is one of the "obvious sucky ones that only took you 20 minutes". I will put in a better effort at some point.

adir.png

EDIT: Gah, bottom-LEFT corner? Damnit, why do I always forget the instructions? :p Will fix later.

James.

User Not Found
OK, I just installed Paint.NET, and I realised.. I have no skill whatsoever. Most I could do was download a TF2 achievement icon and the TF2 logo, and recolour it :p So yeah, this is one of the "obvious sucky ones that only took you 20 minutes". I will put in a better effort at some point.

[qimg]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7401/adir.png[/qimg]
EDIT: Gah, bottom-LEFT corner? Damnit, why do I always forget the instructions? :p Will fix later.
I like that one, but its not my decision :p

xploren

Contributor

I quite like the one you made, aside from the font for "Adiuvo". It's clean and simple, two things which I love.

Adiuvo

It's not very good, and didn't come out at all as what I planned, but it's my first try. I'll be making a much better one and I'll post it up here soon.

[qimg]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2816/adiuvospysig.png[/qimg]
Both of those are actually pretty nice, and love the concept in each.

Xploren: Since there's already red and blue in the image, the brown of the TF2 logo looks kind of weird. Have it fade from one to the other, perhaps?

Eran: Just ditch my name from that one, to be honest it screws up the whole image :p

xploren

Contributor
Xploren: Since there's already red and blue in the image, the brown of the TF2 logo looks kind of weird. Have it fade from one to the other, perhaps?

Experimented with colors a bit and came out with this. Maybe this is a little better?

adiuvospysigalt.png

EDIT: Well, not very good against black... maybe I should just change the transparency to white.

New background colors, white and checkered (I just liked the look of it :p):

adiuvospysigaltwhite.png

adiuvospysigaltcheck.png

Adiuvo

Those both look a lot better :)

Xploren: Do you have any ideas on how to fill up the white space? I can't think of any, though something seems like it needs to go there =/

Eran: Now the TF2 text looks off :p
Is it possible for you to put in 'swirly' lines of the opposite color on both sides? Kind of like what's on the Ambassador.

Seth

MD Party Room
If your up for a Vanden sig I be making one pretty soon.

xploren

Contributor
Another sig, this time with heavy emphasis on the spy (no pun intended).

adiuvospysig2.png

Also, I put on some floral brushes on Eran's sig for you.

adiuvoeransigswirl.png

EDIT: I put a screen of the Dustbowl map on the background for my first sig. Maybe it looks better?

adiuvospysigaltdbowl.png

Adiuvo

Damn Xploren, that's awesome. Very nice job. A screen from Dustbowl actually did help. Could you also take out the 'Team Fortress 2' thing? I just want to see how it looks.

And yeah Vanden, I'm always up for one of your sigs :p

+Rep to Xploren and Eran, both of you guys have done really nice jobs.

Seth

MD Party Room
Meh I not really happy with it so I gave up. but here what I had.

16kulhv.jpg