• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Sig Request] TF2 Spy

Dan

Contributor
Second.jpg

Second one :) I'd change a few things, but when i finished it, i noticed that i did it all on the background layer, or i merged them down accidentally.

Dan

Contributor
I like it, alot. Very nice job.

How did you get the head to sort of 'peak' over the box? And the head to overlay the site's colour?

Moose

Meta Moose
What you do is get a transparent canvas which is slightly larger than the actual signature you want to create, create a shape which is a little over half the size of the canvas (but not touching the edges if you want a backshadow) and then place the render with whatever part you want poking out of the shape you created. :)

Hope that made sense. :/

EDIT: This might help in explaining:

http://img2.pict.com/40/7f/3c/1262735/0/example.png

Adiuvo

These are all really quite nice. I'm impressed.

Too bad if I put even some of them in a GIF the file size will be too big :(

Anyway, +Rep to all of them submitted. I'll see how many I can fit in a GIF under the file size limit.

xploren

Contributor

Adiuvo

That image rotator is still hard on 52kers. I was one once, so I still feel for them a bit ;)

And thanks alot Xploren/Eran! I'll probably get around to doing the rotator thing anyways lol.

Colm

Thanks very much! I wasn't expecting this but tbh it became mostly xploren's work as he kept responding to Aduivo's requests first :p
If anyone's wondering, this is the base image:
tf_heavy_uncover_spies.png
, I was able to get a high-res version elsewhere.

xploren

Contributor
Thanks very much! I wasn't expecting this but tbh it became mostly xploren's work as he kept responding to Aduivo's requests first :p

Hahaha, nah, you were the one who made the original, so all credits go to you. As for responding first all the time, I was just there at the right time, I guess. :p