• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site Roadmap

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are you planning to add EGS only for playtime counting or you will wait for full achievement system release?
Waiting for the achievement system.

maxxmka

@x3sphere Hi, quick question.
It doesn't seen like Trello board is being updated (last change is more than a 1.5 years ago). Is it still relevant?
Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@x3sphere Hi, quick question.
It doesn't seen like Trello board is being updated (last change is more than a 1.5 years ago). Is it still relevant?
Thanks
It's still relevant, sorry I haven't updated it in a while. We're still working on everything that is listed as in progress there. I've marked a few of the items that have been completed since.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's currently no way for us to get the achievements data from Epic right now. We're waiting for the profile rollout, which is the fourth item in the Up Next on Epic's Trello. Until then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.
Their Trello: https://trello.com/b/GXLc34hk/epic-games-store-roadmap

Edit: As soon as there's a possible way to extract the data, you can expect ~a week period until x3sphere implements it on Exophase.

Last edited:

SamXavia

I dug out an old thread of mine: https://forums.exophase.com/threads/request-some-minor-improvements.45940/
Would love to see some of these requests on the roadmap. But no pressure. :p

BTW, I second the 'manually add achievements' point. Unfortunately, there are two many Google Play games out there that have malfunctioning achievements. Two great examples would be: https://www.exophase.com/game/toby-the-secret-mine-android/achievements/#1227459 and https://www.exophase.com/game/this-war-of-mine-stories-fathers-promise-android/achievements/#1227459. In both cases the final story-related trophy is bugged and simply does not pop and the developers do not have any interest in fixing it. So it would be nice to mark these achievements as 'obtained' (at least on this page).
I seem to have a problem with the Cookie Clicker by Tiny Games Srl, They seem to be more focused on there second game what doesn't have Achievements. It's super annoying when games don't have there Achievements pop, so would be super cool to have a option to mark / report that it doesn't pop correctly, what can be 'verified' to be fixed if it ever does.

deithe

I saw that just over 2 years ago there was something put on the Trello page.
"Individual completion rates for base games vs DLCs"
any ideas when this is going to be implemented.
Thanks, and keep up the good work :)

smoke731mcb

i saw a feature on similar site that displays a calender and a number on each day to correspond to how many achivements you earned on that particular day. it was really interesting and cool to look back and remember the day me and my wife went through day of the tentacle remastered and grim fandago remastered together and to find out i had yet to do a whole month streak of getting at least one achievement each day. i can post a picture to show what it looks like and im sure it can visually be made to fit in a little better with this site aesthetic.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I saw that just over 2 years ago there was something put on the Trello page.
"Individual completion rates for base games vs DLCs"
any ideas when this is going to be implemented.
Thanks, and keep up the good work :)
Still planning on implementing it - however, with the exception of PSN, none of the platforms themselves separate DLC achievements from the main list. So this either needs to be done manually or pulled from another source.

I know some other sites like SteamHunters do it although it's also manually done there. Given the amount of platforms we track, I don't think it's feasible for the staff here to handle this themselves. So maybe we add a way for the community to submit which achievements are DLC so we can quickly approve changes, not sure yet however. If we could use the data from other sites like SH that would help a lot actually - exploring that as an option as well.

i saw a feature on similar site that displays a calender and a number on each day to correspond to how many achivements you earned on that particular day. it was really interesting and cool to look back and remember the day me and my wife went through day of the tentacle remastered and grim fandago remastered together and to find out i had yet to do a whole month streak of getting at least one achievement each day. i can post a picture to show what it looks like and im sure it can visually be made to fit in a little better with this site aesthetic.
Yes that's a good idea. I think we've discussed adding something like that internally before, so I'd expect to see it added eventually :)

Last edited:

Somfing

It would be helpful if games could be sorted not only by the highest exp, but by the lowest. Sorting by the number of achievements in a game would also be useful. So it would be easier to search for games that spoil the percentage of completion and delete them.

Giri

Quick question. Does Overwatch 2 count towards Overwatch achievements?
I haven't bought Overwatch but it showed up on my Blizzard profile after I started playing Overwatch 2 on Switch

U2NUMB

Yes.. at least on the Xbox I can say that its just an update to OW1 and even the dashboard stats are all the same, although only Time Played seems to be updating right now. On the Switch I noticed it updates but then is treated like a new game when exophase.com pulls time played.

To answer your achievement question... they added 6 achievements / trophies to the OW1 list for OW2. So yes same list is used it is just a tad longer.

Giri

Yes.. at least on the Xbox I can say that its just an update to OW1 and even the dashboard stats are all the same, although only Time Played seems to be updating right now. On the Switch I noticed it updates but then is treated like a new game when exophase.com pulls time played.

To answer your achievement question... they added 6 achievements / trophies to the OW1 list for OW2. So yes same list is used it is just a tad longer.
However, it isn't getting tracked. Just unlocked 2 today and did a scan

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
However, it isn't getting tracked. Just unlocked 2 today and did a scan
For the PC version of Overwatch, it seems like they've made some changes to the website - profiles are currently not viewable which has impacted tracking. Doesn't seem like we'll be able to see achievements until Blizzard fixes this.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 10.38.39 PM.png

For all the other platforms OW2 is on, it is being tracked as normal from what I can see.

Gamer Steve

For the PC version of Overwatch, it seems like they've made some changes to the website - profiles are currently not viewable which has impacted tracking. Doesn't seem like we'll be able to see achievements until Blizzard fixes this.

View attachment 12797

For all the other platforms OW2 is on, it is being tracked as normal from what I can see.
Dang and i just unlocked 2 new achievements in OW2 😰

wheeler1450

I came to post pretty much exactly what you said. It is the only reason I keep using the other site. Being able to look at a calendar and click on certain dates and see the game you were playing and achievements earned is one of my favorite things to do. Would be really excited to see it implemented on a site that works properly. Thanks for all you all do.

kr0n

Hi!

I've checked the trello board and I don't see nothing about Amazon Games. Is there some posibility to add support for this in the future?

Also, I've seen with "No ETA" about Battlenet. The ticket says about some games but it does not say about Call of Duty saga. I remember to see support for this in Gog in the past. Some comments about this?

Thanks in advance! You're doing a great work!! I love the site!

ro4le

Would love to see better stats, like showing how much achivement score-trophy score you got in week would be nice

xZoneHunter

I would love to see more options to sort your achievements. For example right now there is no way to sort your achievement list based on name or rarity. You do have these options on your main page, so you can sort your games list but not your achievement list. Thanks!