• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Snes9xTYL 0.4.2 ME for Slim!

Chilly Willy

Contributor
Cool cool! Really lookin' forward to it! Any sort of projected finish time or anything?:smile: It's cool if ya don't know, I'm just interested.

I don't give projected dates, especially on homebrew. When you see a thread about it, it's out. :wink: :biggrin:

It's hard enough to give estimates at work. Homebrew is harder as you can't really count on when you'll have time to work on it. You could suddenly wind up with something coming into your life that leaves you with no time, then suddenly have time to work on it every day for a week.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I don't give projected dates, especially on homebrew. When you see a thread about it, it's out. :wink: :biggrin:

It's hard enough to give estimates at work. Homebrew is harder as you can't really count on when you'll have time to work on it. You could suddenly wind up with something coming into your life that leaves you with no time, then suddenly have time to work on it every day for a week.

Yup yup, I completely understand, it's all good!:thumbup1:

MenaceInc

Staff Member

i know how that feels.lmao

Illegal Machine

HA!

I was wondering where you went and here you are... Maxconsole sucks these days anyways

You know a LOT of people would download the 1.51 SNES9x port... I bet it would be over 250,000 downloads

kinda makes me wonder just how many requests for updates on its status you get

0vicious0

ok i have a psp slim with 3.90 m33-2 and i put the first snes thing into game371 and i try to make it work but it sais error (80020148) and dosent work

Acerthief

ok i have a psp slim with 3.90 m33-2 and i put the first snes thing into game371 and i try to make it work but it sais error (80020148) and dosent work

Try putting it in the GAME folder.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
HA!

I was wondering where you went and here you are... Maxconsole sucks these days anyways

You know a LOT of people would download the 1.51 SNES9x port... I bet it would be over 250,000 downloads

kinda makes me wonder just how many requests for updates on its status you get

I'm on a bunch of different site, not all of them as "Chilly Willy". 8)

I get many MANY requests for updates to SNES9x. :biggrin:

x_fox81

Read the threat & seems like there's no update based on Chilly Willy's comment previously. So i guess it wont be able to work on current 4.01m22?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Read the threat & seems like there's no update based on Chilly Willy's comment previously. So i guess it wont be able to work on current 4.01m22?

It works fine on 4.01 M33.

KainIsAble

Lord of the Pants
I may be doing something wrong but when I choose to quit it goes black and says it is now quitting and just hangs there. Am I doing something wrong or does it just hate me?

january39

eXo Staff
it works fine on my slim (5.00M33) and never hangs, in fact it is very stable.

B2K24

is there any changes in wireless multiplayer?
maybe someday it will be fast? :huh:

It was exciting seeing Ruka produce updates daily even twice a day sometimes but that was a long time ago. There hasn't been an updated Ruka build for a long time now.

It was very nice for Ahman and other developers including Chilly Willy to port snes very shortly after the 2001 series launched so slim users could enjoy the emulation.

It was unknown if NJ would make a return so Ahman ported CPS1 2 MVSPSP to slim.
Those were awesome days indeed.

tonyadams

The emu has one built in font, fontNaga10.c, and you'd have to convert whatever font you wanted into C and recompile. I don't really have any plans to change the font handling in this. I'm working on a new conversion of SNES9x 1.51, and I'll probably use freetype2 for printing text, so you'll be able to simply choose a TTF from the menu for that. It'll be awhile before that conversion is done.

If you mean inside the game itself, that's hardcoded in the game. You'd have to hack the rom to change the font the game uses. That's well beyond the scope of this thread.