• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Sony Details Welcome Back Details [US and Europe]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Update: Sony has re-posted the post on their blog and have done the same for US users as well. Those in the US will receive the same offers as SCEE users with the addition of a selection of “On Us” rental movie titles. The PlayStation Home gifts have also been announced and include 100 free virtual items.

Original Post:

Just a short while ago Sony released details for their "Welcome Back" program for Sony Computer Entertainment of Europe users on their official blog. However, the said blog post was shortly removed after being published. We're resourceful though and copied the content prior to it being removed.

Users will receive a free month (30 days) of PlayStation Plus with existing PS+ subscribers getting two months (60 days)[...]

Continue reading: Sony Mentions & Removes Welcome Back Details for SCEE Users...

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
hm.... not many games to choose from, but its better than nothing. im anxious to see if scea users are getting the same treatment.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Two months
90 days
Errrrm??

TeamOverload

I just happen to have 2 psn accounts. Guess I get all 4 psp games :D

That's what I was thinking. Most people have multiple accounts, not that hard to get all the titles, unless they've thought of that and will only allow 2 games per console.

Infamous and Wipeout for PS3. Already have the others. Had Infamous at one point in time, but sold it when I needed some cash, so guess I might as well pick it back up for free after all.

hush404

... ah yeah... The only PS3 title I dont own is Wipeout... and thats cuz I dont like the series.
LBP and MNR on PSP for me I guess... Not even that pumped for em... Would rather MGS PW or maybe GoW GoS.
60 of PS+ is okay... but considering it was out for 1 month... and I'm a PS+ member... i lost a month of PS+... so I'm only getting 1 month in actuality.
Sigh. Some games I could care less about having an a month make up for the month I lost of PS+...

BlackSheep

I got three accounts (two i made and one that my friend doesnt go on any more) Im getting all for the ps3 except lbp

El Diablo

I never played LBP or Infamous. I sold my hacked ps3 and have one on a low FW that doesn't read bluray discs. Really tempted to update that just to get those 2 games.

Hellcat

Contributor
Shit....

The PS3 offers I either already have or really do not want/like :-/

PSP side Modnation Racers is nice, but the rest.... maybe Pursuit Force, but that's it....

Bottom line: crap lineup to choose from for me (except Modnation Racers, that one I really want :)).

// EDIT
Oh, FUCK YOU $ONY, you can't even do this one properly:
For the German market, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party in the selection of PSP games

Nothing but worthless crap for the "german market" again....

LocutusEstBorg

Everyone get Dead Nation. I seriously doubt they'll allow multiple accounts to download on the same console since games are playable for all users anyway.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Shit....

The PS3 offers I either already have or really do not want/like :-/

PSP side Modnation Racers is nice, but the rest.... maybe Pursuit Force, but that's it....

Bottom line: crap lineup to choose from for me (except Modnation Racers, that one I really want :)).

// EDIT
Oh, FUCK YOU $ONY, you can't even do this one properly:

Nothing but worthless crap for the "german market" again....

I hardly think Sony is to blame for the shit offerings on the german market... Isn't there some kind of limitation in the Market got to do with that? I always thought there was =\

Anyway, considering I have 3 PSN accounts (2EU, 1US) I'm getting as many games as I can :p Wipeout Fury/Dead Nation/inFamous are my priorities :p

EDIT: Just as I thought, Germany's censorship laws are at fault for the shitty replacements.

january39

eXo Staff
Why do you need different region psn accounts (apart from the obvious benefit)