• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Sony E3 09 conference

TeamOverload

SO FF7 is up. I bought it, and it won't download >_<
Telling me there isn't enough space, when I have like 1771 MB :/

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Overall a good conference. I don't think it was as good as Microsofts though.

For me though, I don't really care about Final Fantasy and The Last Guardian. The PSP Go was a big let down although I knew about it before that (I was hoping for a new console). The presenter sucked. He bragged about stats forever and how many psn accounts they had, but forgot to mention the sales of ps3 lololol. Also they made Home look like it was coming out next week or something; like shit nobody cares. Also, they said Home was "only possible on the ps3", that made me fucking lawl.

God of War 3, Uncharted 2, looks gnarly and MAG looks alright. Looks like one of those games i'll have to play first. All of the PSP games are really nice; good to see it coming back up. As for GT5, I don't really care about racing games.

Is Assassins Creed 2 an exclusive?

Ragnarok

I mean NO.It comes out on pc ps3 and xbox360

twelve

I'm not dead
SO FF7 is up. I bought it, and it won't download >_<
Telling me there isn't enough space, when I have like 1771 MB :/
Not on the UK store and I've only got $6.73 on my US account. Will have to continue waiting for it or buy a new US PSN store card.

There are new trailers for Gran Turismo and Final Fantasy Dissidia on the UK store though. So maybe they're update again later with some more new things.

Sinfulfate

I just finished watching the Sony conference and it was just as I would have expected. Its a shame they didn't mention anything about adding trophies to psp games. Does the PSP even have a friends list in the xmb yet? And nothing about fixing the many issues with the PSN. I wondered why they demo'd God of War III instead of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Everyone knows Ninja gaiden Sigma 2 will be way better. I mean seriously the combat in God of War III seems so last gen and next gen visuals with last gen gameplay wont cut it in 2010.

Also Square-Enix makes me sick. No Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement yet they announce another crappy mmo? Doesn't make any sense. The response from the crowd when he said it was coming out the same year as FF XIII was priceless.

Its a shame they showed and/or announced most of the stuff beforehand. I wasn't really surprised about anything expect for the Modnation racing game. Too bad when you take away the Mario characters from a kart racer you take away my interest in a kart racer.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think the lack of a price drop was the most annoying thing about this conference in my opinion.

I've got wood for MAG and have for the past few months. God of War is another game that, although we knew they were going to show it, is still going to be fun for me to play. Uncharted 2 looks gorgeous as well.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
The only problem I have with Sony is that they announce their stuff too early.
We still have to wait a year for most of the stuff this E3, which most of those were from last E3. (eg Killzone 2, Home, Gran Turismo)

Nothing really got me excited. If the PSP Go wasn't leaked, or if I didn't read the patent designs on the PS3 motion controller already, maybe it would have been more interesting.

The mod car racing one seemed fun, but I don't enjoy kart racers as much as car racers. I'm also interested to see what 'Agent' is about, but it probably won't be out till 2010 like most of Sonys announcements.

The one thing that really surprised me was the PSP Gran Turismo. I remember this being announced when the PSP 1000 came out and it just never showed. 5 years later and we finally get to see it in action.

Vee

The only problem I have with Sony is that they announce their stuff too early.
We still have to wait a year for most of the stuff this E3, which most of those were from last E3. (eg Killzone 2, Home, Gran Turismo)

Nothing really got me excited. If the PSP Go wasn't leaked, or if I didn't read the patent designs on the PS3 motion controller already, maybe it would have been more interesting.

The mod car racing one seemed fun, but I don't enjoy kart racers as much as car racers. I'm also interested to see what 'Agent' is about, but it probably won't be out till 2010 like most of Sonys announcements.

The one thing that really surprised me was the PSP Gran Turismo. I remember this being announced when the PSP 1000 came out and it just never showed. 5 years later and we finally get to see it in action.

Like they said at the conference. Most companies were talking about the future of gaming, Sony showed it.

I'm glad, i know of everything thats coming out this year. I want to hear a bit more about next year.

Slasher

Suck It
Like they said at the conference. Most companies were talking about the future of gaming, Sony showed it.

I'm glad, i know of everything thats coming out this year. I want to hear a bit more about next year.

At least half of what they showed isn't out till 2010.

Seth

MD Party Room
Was it just me or did mag seem way to complex

Vee

Was it just me or did mag seem way to complex

I think its you.

MAG shouldn't be compared to Call of Duty or any other run and gun games. This is clearly a team/squad based game. Where your supposed to play as an army, not as lone soldiers.

mnky

Seems theres a tonne of good games coming up after a short dry spell. Wand didn't interest me though.