• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC TF2: This Saturday

Colm

Tonight at 8:30 PM GMT (that's 3:30PM EST), we'll be playing a mix of PL and CP maps, some of which will be custom.
Show up tonight.
IP: 174.36.220.121:27015 password: mfmpriv

Custom Maps Note: All the maps we run on this sever, are hosted at Index of /tf2/maps. Tonight, I plan to try out the custom maps pl_waste_final, pl_swiftwater, pl_stovepipe_b3 and pl_cranetop_b8. Please download them in advance and place them in the maps folder. (you can download the map in .bsp format, or you can download the compressed .bz2 version and extract them using an archiver to the directory below) The default for that is:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[your steam login name goes here]\Team Fortress 2\tf\maps
If you haven't got them in time, show up anyway, we will play officials and the customs will only be played if passed by vote.

Hardrive

Contributor
I don't know if I can make it, so I won't vote. However, I will stop by if I see you guys playing.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Do we have any custom maps on the server? I think Nima wiped the old one before I could...wait. We backed up the files, so I should be able to just copy them over to the new location..though I'd like to move it from my user to mfm's.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Don't be an ass. At least he's trying to get us to gather and have fun.

Chathurga

Getting anything organized on this forums is really hard.

Wouldn't it have been easier to get a L4D2 versus match going? >.>

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
If there's a game, I'm in!

Dissidia Friday, TF2 Saturday :D Awesome!

Hardrive

Contributor
Oh, no custom maps please, those ALWAYS make people quit because they don't want to download the map/don't know the layout.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I like CP(Capture Point, pervs).

I'll attend if I can make it, which is a 99% likelihood, assuming it's past the time that I wake up, which varies.

Basically, if it's in the afternoon EST, I'll be there unless something happens.

Adiuvo

Damn, I can't be there. Band competition =/

eldiablov

Contributor
Don't be an ass. At least he's trying to get us to gather and have fun.

His games never succeed, I'm not being an ass. It's not very fun to get ready for a game and discover it isn't happening because the server is down or some other lame reason.

Not sure why my other post was deleted :huh:

Hardrive

Contributor
His games never succeed, I'm not being an ass. It's not very fun to get ready for a game and discover it isn't happening because the server is down or some other lame reason.

Not sure why my other post was deleted :huh:

Why are you such a little bitch? Show up or not, I don't fucking care. Just grow up about it.

Chathurga

I do understand his scepticism, almost every organized game before this has fell a part because people who said they'd show up don't. On one occasion Eran himself organized a game and left after the first minute.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
The last TF2 game I tried to organise was met with limited success. The initial gathering didn't go so well but the day after was a lot better.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'd be interested in some L4D2 either early Saturday or later on in the evening.

That is if TF2 is not looking likely.

Hardrive

Contributor
As long as it's early enough in the day, I will be able to play TF2. I do not own L4D(1 or 2), so count me out for those.