• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The 2009 M For Mature Completed Games List

Cryox

Bro.
Platinum - tis not the same, guy.

oh yeah, that new one. my friend was going to get that, cause he says "i played pkmn all my childhood, why stop now?" but then he found his ds was broken.

eldiablov

Contributor
Just beat Pokemon Gold again :p

I got all the Johto badges, all the kanto badges and beat the elite four.

Only person left is the guy with the level 80's etc.

Hellcat

Contributor
I finished "Prof. Layton and the Mysterious Town" last week :)
Solved all 135 out of 135 puzzles the game has, 120 within the town itself and the 15 additional ones unlocked as bonus stuff :)

Now "working" on GTA:Chinatown-Wars :D

Kairu

Crash Mind Over Mutant
PSP
Level: Bonkers

GT4
PS2
Level: N/A
:D

Joey

Sorry people, I keep forgetting to update this. I'll make sure I do when I get off work today.

xploren

Contributor
I've finished Uncharted, Fallout 3, The Darkness, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. (Yeah, I've been holding a lot of games back, and never got around to finishing them.)

Mraellis

Hmm a few but i can only remember Ys book 1 atm.

Edit -

GTA:Chinatown-Wars, Ys book 2, Super mario world, link to the past, twilight princess, super mario galaxy, saints row 2, fable 2.

Ys book 1 and 2: ds

SMW and lttp: snes via virtual console

saints rows 2: 360 (forgot it was on ps3 to)

Also add crackdown (360) to it now.

Adiuvo

Star Wars: Battlefront 2. Got all the way to general, and finished each mission with no less than 100 units.

Seth

MD Party Room
I Kinda forgot about this thread..

But fallout 3 and Imfamous.

Moose

Meta Moose
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault... never gets old. :p

Platform: PC. I also played the two expansions Breakthrough and Spearhead. Takes me back using four CD installation discs. lol

twelve

I'm not dead
Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
Platform?
Ys book 1, GTA:Chinatown-Wars, Ys book 2, Super mario world, link to the past, twilight princess, super mario galaxy, saints row 2, fable 2.
Platform?
Dead Space
Platform?
Uncharted, Fallout 3, The Darkness, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
Platform?
Sorry people, I keep forgetting to update this. I'll make sure I do when I get off work today.
Done as much as I can.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault... never gets old. :p
Platform?

Also you can update yourself :p