• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The 2009 M For Mature Completed Games List

Seth

MD Party Room
O Iforgot to add Dark sector Ps3 and Disgaea 3 ps3

Adiuvo

I loved Mirror's Edge. Lacks replayability, but it still was really fun.

Bill

PS1:
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Resident Evil 2
Xenogears(was actually my first time playing it)
Star Ocean: The second story

PSP:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

PS3:
Armored Core 4
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Killzone 2

X360:
Halo 3-Legendary (Took me since last year)
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

I can't help but think I'm forgetting one though...

EDIT: Resident Evil 5 PS3, duh.

Joey

I loved Mirror's Edge. Lacks replayability, but it still was really fun.

It's a great game, but has zero room for error, so you have to play the same bits, over and over and over again...

The free running is really fun, but there is a TON of things wrong with that game.

Bill

And I forgot my PSN stuff too. Flower. And I'm not sure if Linger in Shadows, really counts, as it takes about 10 minutes to finish.

EDIT: Damnit. Fallout 3, 360. That's all. There's no way I forgot anything else.

EDIT EDIT: SOEDGHKSDGKHIJDSGUH! Left 4 Dead 360. Anything else I forgot gets a slap in the face now.

Joey

Check the list folks, I put any game you didn't specify a console for, under ???... Let us know, and we'll up date it.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM EST ----------

And I forgot my PSN stuff too. Flower. And I'm not sure if Linger in Shadows, really counts, as it takes about 10 minutes to finish.

EDIT: Damnit. Fallout 3, 360. That's all. There's no way I forgot anything else.

EDIT EDIT: SOEDGHKSDGKHIJDSGUH! Left 4 Dead 360. Anything else I forgot gets a slap in the face now.
Bro, don't worry, I forgot about my own damn thread, and I know there's a million games I've beaten that I can't remember right now.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne-PC
Megaman Maverick Hunter X-PSP
Portal-PC
World of Goo-PC
[HIGHLIGHT]Street Fighter 4?(If that counts) Xbox360[/HIGHLIGHT]

I was wondering if games like that count. if so then I also beat street fighter 4 on the ps3

twelve

I'm not dead
I was wondering if games like that count. if so then I also beat street fighter 4 on the ps3
If a game has a Story Mode I would count it. And I've added you to the list.

@Joey: If you don't agree with this then by all means remove them, it's your thread. I'm just trying to help out with updating the list, not takeover.

Joey

If a game has a Story Mode I would count it. And I've added you to the list.

@Joey: If you don't agree with this then by all means remove them, it's your thread. I'm just trying to help out with updating the list, not takeover.

No, go ahead... I'm counting anything these chaps post. It's at their discretion, not mine.

Like I said in the OP, this is all about fun... I just think it's cool to see how many games we actually play to completion in a year.

Scorned

I forgot to add this before, since its been a while, but:

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Expert

And Fear 2 on PC, normal.
and Crysis Warhead, normal.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
only games I've finished in 2009 (i think):

Mass Effect (PC)
Dissidia - Final Fantasy (PSP)
Persona 4 (PS2)

Sinfulfate

Rez HD-360
The Godfather II-360
[Prototype]-360
Red Faction Guerrilla-360
LOTR: Conquest-360
Ninja Gaiden 2-360
Eat Lead: Return of Mat hazard-360
The Dishwater-XBLA
BC: Rearmed-XBLA
CR: Assault on Dark Athena-360
Penny Arcade Episode 1-XBLA
Penny Arcade Episode 2-XBLA
Resident Evil 5-360
Star Ocean 4-360
Peggle-XBLA
Dead Space -360
Braid-XBLA
Banjo Kazooie-XBLA
Infinite undiscovery-360
Ratchet and Clank Future: tools of Destruction-PS3
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure-DS

Joey

I just spent 23 hours over the last two days, and beat GTA 4, begining to end. Incredible game... Game had some annoying quirks, but the story was just great.