• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Exophase Community Thread

BigPete7978

Just picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 on Stadia.

BigPete7978

First workout in a couple weeks since I partially tore my calf muscle a couple weeks back. Felt good. Didn't do any exercises that had me leaving my feet. Lots of body squats and ab workouts.

Gamer Steve

I have to. It's a big outlet for me. Played football in both high school and college till my knee was tore up. Worked out my whole life. Biggest adjustment for me was not to work out like an athlete anymore and to work out for health.
Dam sorry to hear about your knee...but at least u are trying tonstay healthy...as for me i have gained some weight during this quarantine so i need to start getting into shape

BigPete7978

Dam sorry to hear about your knee...but at least u are trying tonstay healthy...as for me i have gained some weight during this quarantine so i need to start getting into shape
Yeah it was rough when it happened, but it was so long ago I came to realize that my personal health was more important than me playing sports.

BigPete7978

I havent play red dead online 2 since it first release....i think i should go back and check it
A lot has changed. I have it on Xbox One and Stadia. Got the Ultimate Edition on Xbox One and regular on Stadia. Preferring Stadia, because I think I need to reapply thermal paste on Xbox One X, it's been running loud on certain games, which it didn't do before.

Gamer Steve

A lot has changed. I have it on Xbox One and Stadia. Got the Ultimate Edition on Xbox One and regular on Stadia. Preferring Stadia, because I think I need to reapply thermal paste on Xbox One X, it's been running loud on certain games, which it didn't do before.
Thats awesome i def need to check it out

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand. Relaxing night tonight. Working through some Game Of Thrones. Probably gonna switch to something simpler to follow after this episode.