• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The eXophase To Be Completed Games List

Bran

Yell
I don't predict myself finishing any games any time soon. I have a ton of games not even half finished. FF13, New Vegas, and RDR are some of the big ones I'm on. And I'm still sitting on Lords of Shadow, Valkyria Chronicles, and Killzone 2.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I don't predict myself finishing any games any time soon. I have a ton of games not even half finished. FF13, New Vegas, and RDR are some of the big ones I'm on. And I'm still sitting on Lords of Shadow, Valkyria Chronicles, and Killzone 2.

For your own good and sanity don't finish FF13, hell don't pick it up again. MenaceInc can vouch for that xD

MenaceInc

Staff Member
For your own good and sanity don't finish FF13, hell don't pick it up again. MenaceInc can vouch for that xD

Actually, I got up to the big open field on Gran Pulse but got sidetracked. Thanks for reminding me :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Actually, I got up to the big open field on Gran Pulse but got sidetracked. Thanks for reminding me :p

There's not much to do out there except farming and those silly pointless sidequests xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Spiros

Maiki
Beat: Uncharted II (PS3), Assassin's Creed (360), Portal (PC).

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Bran

Yell
I actually really like 13. I'm on chapter 11 I think. I also like 12 a TON and think it's second best only to 9.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
All up to date and checked against the completed games lists.

Need to add in more of my own in there :\

Bran

Yell
Looking back at this thread I realize I've still not finished any of those games I listed before either except Force Unleashed, that can get taken off.

Also all those are on PS3 Menace, I still don't have a 360.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Looking back at this thread I realize I've still not finished any of those games I listed before either except Force Unleashed, that can get taken off.

Also all those are on PS3 Menace, I still don't have a 360.

They didn't have a system listed so I had to assume. For some reason I thought RDR was a 360 exclusive :\

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Very true. It's typically my multi-console game player of choice.

Edit - I do think it's back catalog of exclusives is pretty nice though.

Bran

Yell
Between having a PS3 and a good gaming PC, there are really not any I can think of outside of Shadow Complex.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Between having a PS3 and a good gaming PC, there are really not any I can think of outside of Shadow Complex.

Alan Wake?