• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Blahhhh
Auditions for a couple A Capella groups today.
"Bring a current song off the radio"
The only songs I can think of that I know well enough are a couple years old, but fuck it.
I think they just want current songs so they know them and they can judge how good they are.
But I'm singing a song that they sang last year, so they're gonna know it.

eldiablov

Contributor
Blahhhh
Auditions for a couple A Capella groups today.
"Bring a current song off the radio"
The only songs I can think of that I know well enough are a couple years old, but fuck it.
I think they just want current songs so they know them and they can judge how good they are.
But I'm singing a song that they sang last year, so they're gonna know it.

Scatman? I'd pay to watch you do it.

Cryox

Bro.
But phil doesn't have body fat. He's at his physical peak. A specimen wothy of admiration.

He could go on the "Eat McDonald's every day for a month diet" then you can have his fat.

Seth

MD Party Room
BHhaAHS

He could go on the "Eat McDonald's every day for a month diet" then you can have his fat.

qns488.jpg

HAHAHAHA oh beastlyboy.
you are so funny you give me delrium. :l
and your whole "pick on the new guy" mentality to get you accepted only pushes your hilarity to new heights!
:tup:

This place is looking pretty boring. Though having said that...

[qimg]http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj413/Kilrathi827/Motivational%20Posters/Funny_Motivational_Poster_by_rosser.jpg[/qimg]

... ;)

Thank god somebody has a sense of humour!

Cryox

Bro.
This place is looking pretty boring. Though having said that...

[qimg]http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj413/Kilrathi827/Motivational%20Posters/Funny_Motivational_Poster_by_rosser.jpg[/qimg]

... ;)

That just made my day.

HAHAHAHA
you are so funny you give me delrium. :l
your whole "pick on the new guy" mentality to get you accepted only pushes your hilarity to new heights!
:tup:

Thank god somebody has a sense of humour!
Wait, when did I pick on the new guy?