• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Not quite. <_<

Cryox

Bro.
Wonder if he will come back under different usernames. like *i think* sliderkk did.

Cryox

Bro.
He'd have to be very pathetic to do that just to get around a 1 day ban. Then again most chan kids are just that pathetic.

I know. I know one in real life, luckily he goes to the other high school so I don't have to deal with him on a regular basis.

Chathurga

yo! blacksheep has been banned from the thread, look above for a shining example of what NOT to post in this thread.

Cryox

Bro.
Baja Blast??

Taco Bell is a whole mile and half away. Not tonight :(

Got some left over 3/4 Regular Pepsi and 1/4 Cherry Pepsi from the movies here. Popcorn is still a popin'.

You may now start to tell me all about your lazorz.

Scorned

Taco Bell is a whole mile and half away. Not tonight :(

Got some left over 3/4 Regular Pepsi and 1/4 Cherry Pepsi from the movies here. Popcorn is still a popin'.

You may now start to tell me all about your lazorz.

It was agua colored, and it was my favorite toy. It flashed all these cool lights, and sometimes shook violently. You could increase and decrease the intensity too, it was so cool!!

Also: I love your avatar and sig! So original

I try.

Cryox

Bro.
It was agua colored, and it was my favorite toy. It flashed all these cool lights, and sometimes shook violently. You could increase and decrease the intensity too, it was so cool!!

Really? Sounds too good to be true. Pics or it never existed.