• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Cryox

Bro.
Conversation has been terrible ever since the mod's came in with the whole, ''irc is better..''

Well... Is it better?

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
It's my 18th birthday today.
Now I can buy tobacco....
yay =/
Well, there's always the next 23 hours and 23 minutes to make it a good one, I suppose.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
It's my 18th birthday today.
Now I can buy tobacco....
yay =/
Well, there's always the next 23 hours and 23 minutes to make it a good one, I suppose.
That's the same thing I said when I turned 18. Family then used that to their advantage since they now could ask me to pick up a pack of cigarettes when I went to the store. This resulted in some guy telling me that's a bad habit, then accused me of lying when I said they weren't for me.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
That's the same thing I said when I turned 18. Family then used that to their advantage since they now could ask me to pick up a pack of cigarettes when I when I went to the store. This resulted in some guy telling me that's a bad habit, then accused me of lying when I said they weren't for me.

I'm in college, 8 hours away.
Haha.
I don't need to worry about that for a little while.
And my town is so small at home, that everyone knows everyone, and they'll know it's for my mom.
But I DO enjoy a good cigar every now-and-then.
:)

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I'm in college, 8 hours away.
Haha.
I don't need to worry about that for a little while.
And my town is so small at home, that everyone knows everyone, and they'll know it's for my mom.
But I DO enjoy a good cigar every now-and-then.
:)

Funny thing is, in my area no matter what store you go to they almost never card for alcohol, but cigarettes they are serious about.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
sum brotha get laid?

haha
no =/
but I finally fuggin' bonded with my roommate. This is the fourth Sunday I've been here, and until lastnight, he was more like a stranger than a roommate.
But I got in at... God knows what time .... from a nice birthday celebration, and he was in the room piss ass drunk as well.
We played Left 4 Dead for a while, but it felt like 10 minutes.
Then he was like, "I'm tired" and flopped on his bed in the most uncomfortable-looking position ever, and didn't move until he rolled over about an hour ago.

Idk, it was just like there was weird tension before because we never really hung out.