• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Dan

Contributor
No. What you smell is that wierd scent you get from after..

..Ahem.

Boiling cabbage. What do you think I am?

eighty4

I just found out that my penis is larger than the average black mans. For year I thought it was average size. ;/

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I see you added one of my smexy scene-ish friends on facebook.

WAS IT THAT ONE ?!

That I also like to stare at.

eighty4

I went to the doctor since my penis was hurting like 3 weeks after showing Amber who wears the pants in this relationship, and I thought she had given me some sort of STI and I'm like "Omg, noooooo". But I went and apparently it was nothing and then the lady told me that my penis was so big that it took longer for blood to leave my penis after an erection. Average black mans penis size is 7 inches, btw.

eighty4

Which way was she referring to blood "leaving" your penis?

Well you see Amber was on her period, and I was trying to earn my Red Wings, but apparently Amber's clots had seeped down into my penis and that caused the hurting. Usually, the blood would end up leaving my penis next time I pissed, but it took awhile to get out. Not only does it still hurt, but I'm on meds for the next 2 days.

Protip: Wear condoms.

mannymix03

Well you see Amber was on her period, and I was trying to earn my Red Wings, but apparently Amber's clots had seeped down into my penis and that caused the hurting. Usually, the blood would end up leaving my penis next time I pissed, but it took awhile to get out. Not only does it still hurt, but I'm on meds for the next 2 days.

Protip: Wear condoms.

Condoms are for pussies