• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

mannymix03

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is there a point of coming in here every few pages to insult the people here? Just wondering why you take the time to pointlessly do that.

Yes, there is. It's my way of saying that the topic at hand is not going to continue in here. Do you have a problem with that?

I've used this thread for conversational purposes in the past, you can do the Advanced Search and see that for yourself. Lately I've come in here to explain to people that whatever they are posting in here, whether it be the topic or the actual posting habits of smileys, needs a change or nudge in the right direction.

All I see in here is people trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Now if you want to continue this conversation, quote this in a PM and we can talk about it.

Since everyone else is quoting this post I might as well too.

While we are on the topic, I think it's safe to say, I'm the classiest of the classless right?

Sure, why not.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Sell some artwork, bud.

All he needs to do is find the right people. I went downtown the other day and some guy selling pictures that looked like they were drawn by a six year old. I was sitting in an nearby restaurant and I couldn't help but laugh when he actually managed to find a customer...

All he needs to do is find the right people. I went downtown the other day and some guy selling pictures that looked like they were drawn by a six year old. I was sitting in an nearby restaurant and I couldn't help but laugh when he actually managed to find a customer...

Yeah pretty much. I really doubt Mad would have any trouble selling some of his work. It'd also be interesting to see how much people are willing to pay for it.

Cryox

Bro.
I think I got this one Craig.
The American Dream

And if you were being serious:
Mr. Wikipedia says said:
The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States of America in which democratic ideals are perceived as a promise of prosperity for its people. In the American Dream, first expressed by James Truslow Adams in 1931, citizens of every rank feel that they can achieve a "better, richer, and happier life." The idea of the American Dream is rooted in the second sentence of the Declaration of Independence which states that "all men are created equal" and that they have "certain inalienable Rights" including "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."[...]