• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I'm just "getting" everything now.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
90 days of some crappy diet and constant pain is where it's at.

Gman, didn't you do it a while back ? I remember you telling me on MSN about it.

Seth

MD Party Room
90 days of some crappy diet and constant pain is where it's at.

Gman, didn't you do it a while back ? I remember you telling me on MSN about it.

Yes. I did it for one whole month. It's great once you get the hang of it, and make it a daily thing.

I plan to get back on it when I get some heavier weights and... go back to my old diet lol.

Ya'll gotta quit it with these PARTIAL STOPS.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM EST ----------

It's true haha.

My mate went from OBESE to almost no fat at all.

about 3 years ago
[qimg]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs125.snc1/5400_149372896100_738466100_3775930_4112563_n.jpg[/qimg]
About now.
[qimg]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs205.snc1/7220_160830761100_738466100_3933821_207400_n.jpg[/qimg]

All thanks to Bulimia :p

Jesus... you'd think he'd have enough metal on his face.

Seth

MD Party Room
I wish I wasent so fat...

madsoul

I would buy some art.
Really? Il take requests. :)

This month is ugly. I got to pay some bills and rent by the end of this month, but i wont get any money from school... And its hard to get a job overhere right now. fuck. fuck! FUCK!!

And i do not want to bother my parents since they are not that wealthy really. I need to sell some stuff. Im in deep shit.

I just needed to write this off my chest.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Really? Il take requests. :)

This month is ugly. I got to pay some bills and rent by the end of this month, but i wont get any money from school... And its hard to get a job overhere right now. fuck. fuck! FUCK!!

And i do not want to bother my parents since they are not that wealthy really. I need to sell some stuff. Im in deep shit.

I just needed to write this off my chest.

I'm in the same boat unfortunately D:
may need to sell an old laptop...