• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

LocutusEstBorg

You flunked out of school? I never would've guessed!
Yeah but not because it was hard but because it was a joke. An engineering degree is obtained only by memorizing specific paragraphs from a text book for each answer and writing them as is during the exams. I refused to do such shit and only answered questions on my own, and flunked pretty much everything (Our professors are incompetent and most are incapable of understanding an original answer. Unlike abroad where great inventions and stuff happen in colleges, Indian college professors are exploited & underpaid people who couldn't get a job anywhere else.). Our papers are not even corrected by our own professors; the answer sheets are anonymously sent to random parts of the country to be corrected by other colleges' professors in a big charade. Except for 5 major cities, people everywhere else don't even speak English. Your paper might be corrected in some uncivilized village somewhere.

Universities have some bizzare sense of pride where they don't allow cheating and are under the delusion that they're actually educating students. They're like degree mills, except instead of accepting money you have to write predefined paragraphs of text. The examiners have an "answer book" next to them to compare your answer to while evaluating your paper. They don't actually read or understand anything you've written. The "engineers" who pass with 80 and 90 % are all but computer illiterate. It's a total sham. Companies ask for degrees merely to fool foreign outsourcers into thinking they're getting qualified people working on their projects. Fortunately there are some successful companies which do original work who refuse to recognize Indian college degrees.

Do you at least have a significant other? Otherwise that question would definitely seem premature
No, but once you're 25 and "successful" everyone starts trying to get you married to random people they know.

If you're someone who grew up on western media and entertainment, it's like you're in a totally different world from 99% of the country. Everything seems backwards and absurd.

Last edited:

Seth

MD Party Room
Yeah but not because it was hard but because it was a joke. An engineering degree is obtained only by memorizing specific paragraphs from a text book for each answer and writing them as is during the exams. I refused to do such shit and only answered questions on my own, and flunked pretty much everything (Our professors are incompetent and most are incapable of understanding an original answer. Unlike abroad where great inventions and stuff happen in colleges, Indian college professors are exploited & underpaid people who couldn't get a job anywhere else.). Our papers are not even corrected by our own professors; the answer sheets are anonymously sent to random parts of the country to be corrected by other colleges' professors in a big charade. Except for 5 major cities, people everywhere else don't even speak English. Your paper might be corrected in some uncivilized village somewhere.

Universities have some bizzare sense of pride where they don't allow cheating and are under the delusion that they're actually educating students. They're like degree mills, except instead of accepting money you have to write predefined paragraphs of text. The examiners have an "answer book" next to them to compare your answer to while evaluating your paper. They don't actually read or understand anything you've written. The "engineers" who pass with 80 and 90 % are all but computer illiterate. It's a total sham. Companies ask for degrees merely to fool foreign outsourcers into thinking they're getting qualified people working on their projects. Fortunately there are some successful companies which do original work who refuse to recognize Indian college degrees.

No, but once you're 25 and "successful" everyone starts trying to get you married to random people they know.

If you're someone who grew up on western media and entertainment, it's like you're in a totally different world from 99% of the country. Everything seems backwards and absurd.

That sucks bro, it not like we dont have those degree mills here as well that are pretty much useless degrees that really no one respects. Why cant you move out to some western country is it a passport issue or a finance issue?

LocutusEstBorg

That sucks bro, it not like we dont have those degree mills here as well that are pretty much useless degrees that really no one respects. Why cant you move out to some western country is it a passport issue or a finance issue?
I can't go abroad without a college degree. There's no fucking way I'm going back and wasting another 4 years of my life.

Anyway now that I've got a new job working for an American company that pays really well I want to wait and see how much money I can make here. If I can get a raise to even $2000 a month in the next couple of years I'd be made for life.

Seth

MD Party Room
What that a silly think to have to go abroad

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just finished watching The Shield. The ending was so perfect, best I've ever seen in a TV show.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
New season of Boardwalk Empire has been very good too.

Dexter's final season sucked balls.

Breaking Bad was perfection.

Low Winter Sun was pretty good for a genre beaten to death over the years.

Haven't caught up on any Sons of Anarchy.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ditto, was really satisfied with the Breaking Bad finale. I'm a big fan of Boardwalk Empire also.

Showtime has really dropped the ball lately, Homeland started off as a great show but the ridiculous plot twists in S2 put me off. Still has some really great acting in it though, so I haven't written it off entirely.

Looking forward to Walking Dead this weekend.

BlackSheep

I forgot that I made an exophase crew called exophase join if you like , GTA O is pretty boring alone I don't even know how most of its shit works I get some shitty servers with like 7 people and I don't know how to play TDM