• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

dis you?

You have kids now or what?

Fuck you, but no really that stung :( do I at least get a wedding invite?

or even a GTA online invite, damn...

Not quite there yet actually. I am what I like to call a "beginner weight gain enthusiast" Things are getting pretty serious though.

I think Steven got a little upset with me while playing GTAO... I kept dying in survival. Sorry dude. Sometimes I just want to run up on a mothafucka.

Seth

MD Party Room
I gave in and bought a Zelda themed Wii U to match my Zelda 3ds. I already regret spending that money in Nov with both Next gen systems come out. But I have a WEEKNESS and cant pass up on even a ok deal. Saw it at a anime conventions and the guy sucked me. Paid about 250(No tax) for it so it not like I got ripped off.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

You could get both, but you ain't ever online, and my worse half and I haven't set a date yet.
Not quite there yet actually. I am what I like to call a "beginner weight gain enthusiast" Things are getting pretty serious though.

I think Steven got a little upset with me while playing GTAO... I kept dying in survival. Sorry dude. Sometimes I just want to run up on a mothafucka.
Nah I was tired, we're in different time zones bro.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-01-napping.jpg

dis you?

You have kids now or what?

Yes, two. One of each kind.

I would like to confess that I can't figure out how to fly anything in Battlefield 4.

Seth

MD Party Room
Steven what your psn, I dont know if I have you on there ! We must go a big o GTA party some time!

Scorned

Yes, two. One of each kind.

Congrats, you and Steven can set up some play dates in the near future.

You could get both, but you ain't ever online, and my worse half and I haven't set a date yet.

Yeah, I've had it since launch but haven't actually played it. I'm hoping to have some time in the next few weeks to finally buckle down and drive aimlessly.

Lmk if u need help or tips

Scorned

Also, there is a very slight possibility that I might be working up in NYC during the summer, should show me around (Steven).

I'm bringing gman and his gurl so yall can double date

Also, there is a very slight possibility that I might be working up in NYC during the summer, should show me around (Steven).

I'm bringing gman and his gurl so yall can double date

Dewd...

We would be a decent sized group of sexy people. Could get out of control.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Also the fact that the forums dont have a tab icon (or maybe its just chrome) is weird
Should show up now, got deleted during an upgrade.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I can't sign into PSN on my PS4. Keep getting error messages.

Anyone else having the same problem?

PSN has been experiencing issues all day. Keep trying and you'll eventually get through. I can't connect to the Blacklight servers though to play a game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah it took forever but it finally worked. It was a pain because I had to keep typing my email and password with that stupid virtual keyboard like 30 times.

Killzone campaign is quality so far. I'm surprised it's so open with a variety of paths to choose. I played the first three levels and then one round of MP.

The MP is confusing.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah it took forever but it finally worked. It was a pain because I had to keep typing my email and password with that stupid virtual keyboard like 30 times.

Killzone campaign is quality so far. I'm surprised it's so open with a variety of paths to choose. I played the first three levels and then one round of MP.

The MP is confusing.

I just plugged in a usb keyboard because it was so frustrating. How is MP confusing?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I haven't tried the MP yet but yeah I am enjoying the single player. The openness is very refreshing... shocked at some of the review scores it got, it's easily a 9 for me so far.

Resogun is awesome too. Very intense.